No Taylor at the Chicago combine?

No, but he is gonna be at the big workout in New Jersey on June 12th. The combine will be great for drills, but the Jersey work out will be competitive. If he can look good against there he could really help himself out. The combine wasn't gonna change anything, he would measure short but test as very athletic and strong. Makes sense for him to take his chances against the other guys in the draft...

Suprised Keith Clark isn't active in trying to get a look.

Not sure how/why it works, but I did read an article that states KC is draft eligible.

Not sure how/why it works, but I did read an article that states KC is draft eligible.

I know last year was the first a guy got drafted out of the NBDL...i think as long as he hasnt entered his name in it before he becomes draft eligible once he is in the NBDL and is of age...

Not positive, but I think a certain number of guys in D-League have their rights owned by a team (like what OKC did with DJ White and Livingston) while the rest of the D-League rosters are made up of draft eligible guys. While it is possible for guys to get drafted, they could just as easily be signed to the old CBA-style 10-day contracts. Again, not sure but I think if you play in the D-League you are pretty much putting it out there that your goal is to play in the NBA. If Keith has a chance, someone will nab him...

No, but he is gonna be at the big workout in New Jersey on June 12th. The combine will be great for drills, but the Jersey work out will be competitive. If he can look good against there he could really help himself out. The combine wasn't gonna change anything, he would measure short but test as very athletic and strong. Makes sense for him to take his chances against the other guys in the draft...

Thanks. Glad to hear that.

Back