****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

Nothern Colorado is pretty good because we are standing around watching them take shots. We could choose to do something about it. Hopefully, we will in the 2nd half. The first half is still going to piss me off and linger this Holiday season. ;)

We did get down and then let our D go and that can't happen, but this opponent is a decent team judging by their results this year.

We did get down and then let our D go and that can't happen, but this opponent is a decent team judging by their results this year.

Ok. Decent or not, OU should be stomping them. Maybe, I'm wrong, but this should not be a darn good game.

The effort was horrible on offense for most of that first half. Then Cade got hot. I think the D was fine the first 10 minutes or so but awful the last 10.

Ok. Decent or not, OU should be stomping them. Maybe, I'm wrong, but this should not be a darn good game.

I agree, Deacon, OU should not be behind at the half. But NC is a decent team with a lot of veterans, who clearly took advantage of OU's lapse on defense the first half.

I agree, Deacon, OU should not be behind at the half. But NC is a decent team with a lot of veterans, who clearly took advantage of OU's lapse on defense the first half.

You're right, the veterans make a big difference.

What does this have to do with anything? USF did not even have a football program not long ago and they were top 10 for most of last year in football. I think the results from this year show they are a solid team. I think our guys must have been thinking like you. We are too yound to take anyone for granted.

Because clearly they do not get the same type of recruits as we do. Yet some how we are locked in a dead heat with them... OU is unfocused...
I bet we win but we are not impressing anyone this year

Sitting right behind the bench and the team Dr mouthed concussion when WW came out

Back