****OFFICIAL OU vs. NORTHERN COLORADO THREAD****

I know cade has gone nutz from three...I am only listening to it online...I keep hearing crockers name, whats his stats?

This game is frustating to listen to....if it wasnt for cade we would be seriously getting blown out

It sucks to watch. Everyone is watching UNC play offense today. Coach can't get the boys to D up. It's embarrassing to this Sooner. UNC is NOT VERY GOOD.

these types of games can scare you coming off finals and against a decent team, looks like OU found some energy and hopefully it can carry over for what will be a tough 2nd half

with the amount of talent we have on this team there is no reason why we shouldnt be easily winning games like these....maybe capel can start to bring in someone to give a speach before each game....because these slow starts may hurt us come big 12 play

Northern CO 40-39 at half

How we give up 40 points in 1 half to a team that played D-II basketball just a few years ago is beyond me

What does this have to do with anything? USF did not even have a football program not long ago and they were top 10 for most of last year in football. I think the results from this year show they are a solid team. I think our guys must have been thinking like you. We are too yound to take anyone for granted.

we do this from time to time, where the motion offense has us really confused and/or we spend a lot of time watching them move (and score easy hoops) and we have flat feet.

One shot attempt ain't gonna cut it, Willie needs to learn how to play during both halves.

Thoughts:
- Nice rally to end the half.
- Willie has got to get going.
- Thank you Cade Davis.
- We are getting our a$$es kicked on the boards.
- Northern Colorado is a pretty good team when they hit their shots.
- These 1st half defenses lapses need to cease.

I have not heard griffin or warrens name much...how are they playing

One shot attempt ain't gonna cut it, Willie needs to learn how to play during both halves.

Did not help his cause that the officials gave him a quick second foul on a drive to the basket where he was ridden the whole way and they managed to only see a charge at the end.

Thoughts:
- Nice rally to end the half.
- Willie has got to get going.
- Thank you Cade Davis.
- We are getting our a$$es kicked on the boards.
- Northern Colorado is a pretty good team when they hit their shots.
- These 1st half defenses lapses need to cease.

Nothern Colorado is pretty good because we are standing around watching them take shots. We could choose to do something about it. Hopefully, we will in the 2nd half. The first half is still going to piss me off and linger this Holiday season. ;)

Back