******Oklahoma vs. Gonzaga Game Thread*****

We're only giving up 50 in a half. I'm glad I'm not watching this sober.

Lawson was better.

I was just talking about Texas, but I take Lawson over him too. I'm sure there's otehr sbut I don't wanna think.

Willis is actually showing stuff on offense tonight. No one is showing anything on D though. 52-34 Zags at the half.

One of the worst halves of basketball an OU team has ever played.

Seems like every team we play shoots lights out. Doesn't seem like the defense is that bad. Heck, you want to give up 22 foot jumpers. You don't expect the other team to make all those (especially a guy who only made 5 3's all year!)

I was just talking about Texas, but I take Lawson over him too. I'm sure there's otehr sbut I don't wanna think.

Willis is actually showing stuff on offense tonight. No one is showing anything on D though. 52-34 Zags at the half.
Chris Paul had a good career at Wake Forest, I would take him.

Maybe even Derron Williams at Illinois or Jammer Nelson at (blanking on his school school, wanna say St something).

We aren't guarding them very well but they can't miss anything. It would be hard to hit their 3 point percent in practice with no one on you much less in a game. And the refs are for sure not helping OU at all, they are getting almost every call and that won't help you on the road. Are these the Pac-10 football refs who were at Oregon? LOL.

Hopefully getting our azzes handed to us several weeks in a row will serve this team later in the year.

We aren't guarding them very well but they can't miss anything. It would be hard to hit their 3 point percent in practice with no one on you much less in a game. And the refs are for sure not helping OU at all, they are getting almost every call and that won't help you on the road. Are these the Pac-10 football refs who were at Oregon? LOL.

No there the ones from the sun bowl, they flew over real quick to screw us in basketball also.

Again, I don't think the D was all that bad. THEY JUST CAN'T MISS.

Seems like every team we play shoots lights out. Doesn't seem like the defense is that bad. Heck, you want to give up 22 foot jumpers. You don't expect the other team to make all those (especially a guy who only made 5 3's all year!)

x10000000000000000

Last week the announcer called out our defense as "AAU defense". This week they mention the Zags are shooting "practice shots". Pathetic.

Back