******Oklahoma vs. Gonzaga Game Thread*****

LOL, did Gottlieb just say Eddy played in a final four?

Again, I don't think the D was all that bad. THEY JUST CAN'T MISS.

People think making wide open shots is hard. It's not, our defense is basically allowing them to shoot like it's practice and you watch players in warm ups they make probably 60-70% of their shots, that's about how good Zaga is shooting. We probably gave up 20 points on transition alone that half. And the rest of the points were wide open 3s.

Last week the announcer called out our defense as "AAU defense". This week they mention the Zags are shooting "practice shots". Pathetic.

When the other team's 3 and 4 guys are out there sinking 22 footers there's not much you can do about it.

People think making wide open shots is hard. It's not, our defense is basically allowing them to shoot like it's practice and you watch players in warm ups they make probably 60-70% of their shots, that's about how good Zaga is shooting. We probably gave up 20 points on transition alone that half. And the rest of the points were wide open 3s.

The real problem is we don't have anyone to protect the rim. If you close out on all those shooters they just fly by you for a layup or set-up a dunk.

The real problem is we don't have anyone to protect the rim. If you close out on all those shooters they just fly by you for a layup or set-up a dunk.

I agree... that's why we shouldn't play this 4 guard lineup.

I don't know how this team gets this bad on defense. We've had such good defense for so long now we just look like we don't even practice defense.

No it wasn't just the last shot, Elias Harris has made 3 or 4 out there. HE HAD ONLY MADE 5 THE ENTIRE YEAR.

Yea but if we had guarded him like we did on the last shot he wouldn't have made 3 of 4. That's the problem. All guys can luck one in.

Tough to compete when Crocker and Cade have 1 point and 1 rebound between them. We're shooting 48% overall and 42% from 3. Being outrebounded by 3 and fouls are even. They're shooting 67% overall and 69% from 3.

This also shows that 3 MCDs AAs means nothing. If we sign 5 MCDs AAs next year I still won't care. It's how you play on the court that tells me how good a recruit is. I don't know where these guys played basketball but they didn't play basketball before this year. You can't be this bad on defense and have played basketball before.

I don't know how this team gets this bad on defense. We've had such good defense for so long now we just look like we don't even practice defense.

I really don't think they've played that bad on D. If Gonzaga shoots 45% from 3 instead of 67% we're right in this game.

One of the worst halves of basketball an OU team has ever played.

Completely disagree! The team hasn't really played that bad, Gonzaga just cannot miss! They're shooting 67% overall and 69% from 3. I've seen this team play way worse this year!

Yea but if we had guarded him like we did on the last shot he wouldn't have made 3 of 4. That's the problem. All guys can luck one in.

Dude, he threw one in from NBA 3point range! What are you gonna do against that?

I really don't think they've played that bad on D. If Gonzaga shoots 45% from 3 instead of 67% we're right in this game.

They are getting wide open looks. Are you supposed to wish that some wide open 3s don't go in? Good shooters should make 60-70% of their wide open 3s.

This is about the fifth Zags game I have seen this season and this is by far the best they have shot out of the games I watched.

Back