******Oklahoma vs. Gonzaga Game Thread*****

WW just looks lost out there and we can't breathe on them without getting a foul called on us!

They are getting wide open looks. Are you supposed to wish that some wide open 3s don't go in? Good shooters should make 60-70% of their wide open 3s.

When you give up 3's to the other teams 4 and 3 guy and they stroke them there's not much you can do about it.

Layup for Zags, 56-36....wow a foul called on Gonzaga! Someone take a screen shot!

TC makes both FT's 56-38

bull call, I'm getting sick of this crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you give up 3's to the other teams 4 and 3 guy and they stroke them there's not much you can do about it.

When every team we play is doing the same thing it's not just some anamoly it's our bad. We are a bad defense and if a drunk idiot like me can see that then you should. This team just can't play defense. It's amazing that guys supposedly this highly recruited can't play defense at all but it's true. They can't play defense. Forget the NIT or NCAA for this team. Winning any games in the Big 12 is where my expectations have fallen. This team can't defend.

Yet on the other end they call a foul on a love tap. I don't complain about officiating but this is ridicolous! 59-38

haha Gallon just tried to dunk and grabbed the rim and broke the backboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back