+++++Oklahoma vs. Little Brother Game Thread+++++

Going with Doolittle instead of Buf down the stretch was a massive blunder. Doolittle couldn't hit sand if he fell of a camel tonight.

How many of these games have we lost this yr? Getting to be very predictable. Ugh

Lol at Announcer calling osu the hottest team in big 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OSU is better and will make the NCAA Tournament, just shows how close OU has been all year long.

Shows how important point guards are late in games.

Evans leaves, they'll be back at the bottom of the league.

Lon Kruger is one of the worst coaches I've seen at making end of game adjustments. Why that lineup?!? Did Lattin foul out? If not, he should have been in the game. Buford over Doolittle. Go with experience. I just can't believe it. :facepalm

You knew we were going to lose once they started the run because it's what's happened what 10 times this year ? All you can hope for is that are guys continue to fight and learn and grow for next year. Seems like all of our young guys have taken turns having big games which hopefully gives all of em a little confidence heading into next year.

OSU is better and will make the NCAA Tournament, just shows how close OU has been all year long.

Shows how important point guards are late in games.

Evans leaves, they'll be back at the bottom of the league.

And a big man who can rebound... especially late in games.

Kruger has been an F grade this year. Never takes TOs to calm his young team. Doesn't put in hot hands. Stagnation of O at end of games every time.

I still see nothing from Evans that tells me he is an NBA player. He's having a horrible shooting year, and a 5'11'' pg can't get any of those shots off at the rim at the NBA level like he does.

As for the game, not sure what else OU could have done. Hit a bunch of 3's, got nearly 30 points out of Odomes, Buford played great, James was banking in 3's, the calls were going OU's way... Gave it a good shot.

We're going to be really good next year

I keep reading this and I want to believe it, but until we make a commitment on the defensive end to play smarter and more disciplined, we are going to have to outscore teams. Also, we still have difficulty doing the "little things" consistently down the stretch. I hope you're right, but I sure as hell need to see it before I believe it. As I said earlier in the season, I don't trust this group until they prove it.

Back