+++++Oklahoma vs. Little Brother Game Thread+++++

I don't think Lon has great game feel at crunch time..I mean he is a pretty good coach and all but some coaches shine late in close games

you people need to consider the fact that there is more to running a program than the immediate win or loss. quit freaking out about wins and losses so much - you sound like fanatics.

:facepalm that's a losers mentality

Of course were gonna be upset about losses...

Let's just get through this year and hope for better outcomes next year

he's teaching them to recognize the right play. that means to recognize the appropriate move for this circumstance a majority of the time. thats the key to basketball - everyone of the same thought at the same time.

this objective means more to him than your ability to talk trash at the waterfountain. so take off, eh?

he's teaching them to recognize the right play. that means to recognize the appropriate move for this circumstance a majority of the time. thats the key to basketball - everyone of the same thought at the same time.

this objective means more to him than your ability to talk trash at the waterfountain. so take off, eh?
Scuttlebutt

Kruger has to manage these guys shot selection! Every collapse in tight games we got players taking horrible shots. See Doolittles doozies down the stretch :facepalm. Kruger has to micromanage these guys at certain parts of the game.

Biggest problem with Doolittle is goes to soft to the bucket..Gets lots of his shots blocked,,,not high school anymore

But this team has a minimum of 3-4 more wins if kruger was a better coach

KRUGER is making millions per year coaching and you are commenting contrary to his decisions on the internet mainly because unlike you HE recognizes that what they learned may have well been more important than those 3-4 extra wins you mention.

KRUGER is making millions per year coaching and you are commenting contrary to his decisions on the internet mainly because unlike you HE recognizes that what they learned may have well been more important than those 3-4 extra wins you mention.

:ez-roll: :ez-roll:

can Young play defense?

Why does it matter to you? You're not an OU fan!

Yes, I know what posters have been saying about you is true. You're a troll! Longhorn, Poke, I don't really care. I just don't like fans from other schools who pretend to be an OU fan. I'll let you know how I figured it out when I decide what I'm going to do with you.

In the meantime, I would watch my step if I were you!

Hey, it's got to be somebody's fault, right????

I thought we played about as good as we have all year.

The defense struggled late. I couldn't believe we lost Evans on the late three; he was wide open.

And the offense struggled late. I noticed on two of the plays we made coming out of time-outs that we tried to lob to the post. Both times, the play wasn't there, but we tried it anyway.

Inexperience.....we'll be better next year. Hopefully our bigs will make some strides in the offseason.

Yes, I know what posters have been saying about you is true. You're a troll! Longhorn, Poke, I don't really care. I just don't like fans from other schools who pretend to be an OU fan. I'll let you know how I figured it out when I decide what I'm going to do with you.

Get em

Asking if Young can play defense got you up in a wad? I have never seen the kid play other than on youtube

Back