+++++Oklahoma vs. Little Brother Game Thread+++++

Kruger has to manage these guys shot selection! Every collapse in tight games we got players taking horrible shots. See Doolittles doozies down the stretch :facepalm. Kruger has to micromanage these guys at certain parts of the game.

Doolittle had open shots. How are those bad shots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does it matter to you? You're not an OU fan!

Yes, I know what posters have been saying about you is true. You're a troll! Longhorn, Poke, I don't really care. I just don't like fans from other schools who pretend to be an OU fan. I'll let you know how I figured it out when I decide what I'm going to do with you.

In the meantime, I would watch my step if I were you!

Woot woot

One was used with 9 seconds left, down 4. ;)

Be Much better use earlier in the game when we went off the rails. We may have even had another one left, i didn't check

We had two left with ten minutes left

You don't use timeouts early in the game. ESP with this team when you know you will need them

I'm talking like with 4 mins left. When we shot horrible shots

Doolittle had open shots. How are those bad shots?

His last 3 shots were brutal. One barely drew iron, and the other 2 were total bricks. Did you want him to keep shooting because he was open? Every game we've collapsed this year you can see it coming. This one just came later in the game.

His last 3 shots were brutal. One barely drew iron, and the other 2 were total bricks. Did you want him to keep shooting because he was open? Every game we've collapsed this year you can see it coming. This one just came later in the game.

Buford can score but his defense and rebounding isn't dependable. That's why we needed Doolittle in there late. I just wish McGusty was the one taking the shots.

The worst shot of the entire final 4 minutes was the 3 by Shepard. That's a horrible shot.

I regret every moment of my life that I have wasted posting or following along or participating in any way on this message board. The participants here are the greatest collection of dumb asses i have ever encountered on any topic anywhere.

I am done here. You folks can kiss my ass. None of you can coach better than Kruger or play better than CJ Cole. I like to hang around with OU basketball fans. Not OU basketball critics that don't have the first clue about what they are talking about.

Yes if Doolittle is open,I want him to shoot it

I regret every moment of my life that I have wasted posting or following along or participating in any way on this message board. The participants here are the greatest collection of dumb asses i have ever encountered on any topic anywhere.

I am done here. You folks can kiss my ass. None of you can coach better than Kruger or play better than CJ Cole. I like to hang around with OU basketball fans. Not OU basketball critics that don't have the first clue about what they are talking about.

Well... bye

It will be OK....The sun will come up tomorrow...Everybody...BREATHE!!!! We've got talent coming in next year, to help our guys. We will be OK......:OU-logo:

It will be OK....The sun will come up tomorrow...Everybody...BREATHE!!!! We've got talent coming in next year, to help our guys. We will be OK......:OU-logo:

The women won. The complaints have to concentrate on the men tonight, and it's been two days since we had a great commit. It's difficult when the men's and women's gymnastics teams win, the women win, and the wrestling team wins.

The women won. The complaints have to concentrate on the men tonight, and it's been two days since we had a great commit. It's difficult when the men's and women's gymnastics teams win, the women win, and the wrestling team wins.

:ez-roll::ez-roll:

Very true

Why does it matter to you? You're not an OU fan!

Yes, I know what posters have been saying about you is true. You're a troll! Longhorn, Poke, I don't really care. I just don't like fans from other schools who pretend to be an OU fan. I'll let you know how I figured it out when I decide what I'm going to do with you.

In the meantime, I would watch my step if I were you!

Back off inoref!!! His question is legit. Beating the pukes by stopping Evans in the fourth quarter when he scored like 16 of the puke's last 18 might have been as easy as over-playing him to the right and forcing any penetration to the left but we will never know because little to no attempt was made to stop him from driving to his strength, the right.

Evans had 16 attempts inside the arc and virtually none going to his left but a bunch driving to his right. Force him to go left or pass off but don't continue to allow him to play to his strength. Maybe I do not know of that of which I speak but I think stopping Evans from taking control of the game was defensive basketball 101. Make a player play to his weaknesses don't allow him to play to his strengths. Just slow Evans down a little bit and this is an easy win. Hell force force Forte to beat you by making a couple more 3's in the last minute and a half as he had only scored 7 in the second half after scoring 15 in the first.

Also we out scored them in the paint but made little attempt to attack the middle the last 5 minutes when we score only 2 points but that is totally on the players in my opinion. Instead we kept the ball in Shepard and James hands (multiple TO's) getting the ball to Odomes, Byford or McGusty too late for a good shot. Was nice to see James go 2-4 BTA after his 4-30 stint.

Big Kruger fan but his patience with his players allowing them to learn on their own is difficult to tolerate as a fan. For certain Bill Self, Eddie Sutton, Kelvin Sampson, Bobby Knight would have been more pro-active in trying to effect a win. But that is just Lon.

Not questioning Kruger but I damn sure don't have to like what I have seen far too often this season when we lose closing out games 6+ games because we can not finish. This team obviously is a very slow study as they often appear to have learned nil.

I would prefer 2-4 more conference wins and a team that is more inclined to seek their coach for help a crunch time to stop an opponents run than merely thinking they can do this on their own but continue to take the losses.

Last edited:
Back