**********Oklahoma vs. Northwestern Game Thread*********

Great rebound and pass by Honore. He always seems to make something happen when he's in.

Pledger hadn't scored in the first 15 minutes. Now has six quick points in the last two minutes.

good to see everyone getting PT... needed this rest up before conference play Tuesday

Barry has played well this season. Good to see him get more minutes.

Really impressed with him and how he's stuck it out at OU being a backup and playing spot minutes.

Wish one of the newspapers would do a nice feature on him. He's earned it.

It's nice to be one of the three reading your updates......and thanks, it's much appreciated.

i think some of our players could learn a thing or two from those little kids dribbling the basketballs... haha

I'm enjoying the updates! Can't get the game anywhere and I hate watching the espn game cast.

kssooner posted a streaming link on the first page. You may have to download a plug in. But the streaming is really good. I'm watching it now.

For those not able to watch, this Northwestern State team is very athletic and quick defensively. They are definitely not your average cupcake. OU is playing very well to be up 11 on them right now.

kssooner posted a streaming link on the first page. You may have to download a plug in. But the streaming is really good. I'm watching it now.

Thanks Ada. I gave it a shot and the Mac won't allow it. No worries, I'll just keep hitting refresh here!

we need another ball handling guard in the worst way. Pledger might as well be one-handed - never dribbles with his left hand. Clark and Neal scare me and Blair is a walking (pun intended) turnover. I am watching at work and I see a bad outlet pass up the wing and think, "Grooms made that pass?" only to see a layup attempt foul by Blair - illustrating his willingness to turn it over at any time!

Calvin Newell - even with him being out of control most of the time, would help this team

42-32 with 18:42 to go. NSU starting to pick up the fullcourt press.

Back