OU at TCU

Seen smaller teams, seen slower teams, and seen teams with less athleticism than OU, but it was in Class 1A in one of the county tournaments. In saying that both those teams had much better coaching

I thought Sherri was a lock to return, but at this point I'm not so sure...she just might hang it up on her own if Colton can take over

I thought Sherri was a lock to return, but at this point I'm not so sure...she just might hang it up on her own if Colton can take over

I really can't see Castiglione letting that happen. I would be absolutely shocked and would stop attending games.

If you leave there would only be 10 people in the arena!😱😉😝😭

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simpson needs to be benched and never play the rest of the season.

Simpson needs to be benched and never play the rest of the season.

I honestly believe that our lack of a decent center is what is contributing to our guards poor play. The opposing team doesn't have to guard our center. In past years teams would worry about our center and leave our guards more room operate and shoot. If we had Vivi this year I believe our guards and Madi would be seeing a lot more success. They wouldn't be able.to guard Robertson so closely. Our team is too unbalanced.

I just can't see him being ok with status of the program considering how successful every other sport at OU is.

man Simpson is so god-awful. How many times has she missed open layups, had the ball stripped away from her or just plain falling on her butt because she's tripped over her own feet?!! Not a division 1 player!!

Finally after weeks, we have put 4 minority - more athletic - players on the court at the same time and have made a nice run. Probably too little too late, but it looks better.

Why has Odimgbe been playing more minutes? It is crazy how Sherri has been running this team.

I think at this point SC has no idea what the heck to do to get this team to be better. Instead of trying to develop her only athletic big girl, Lampkin, she's stuck with the shorter slower unathletic Simpson. EJ is a lost cause at this point...our seniors are just table scraps that SC wishes she had already gotten rid of by now unfortunately

I think at this point SC has no idea what the heck to do to get this team to be better. Instead of trying to develop her only athletic big girl, Lampkin, she's stuck with the shorter slower unathletic Simpson. EJ is a lost cause at this point...our seniors are just table scraps that SC wishes she had already gotten rid of by now unfortunately

06, don't talk that way. None of these kids are deserving of that kind of rhetoric. They are probably fine, great kids. Just not playing all that well. Don't be hateful to them.

06, don't talk that way. None of these kids are deserving of that kind of rhetoric. They are probably fine, great kids. Just not playing all that well. Don't be hateful to them.

Sweetest, if you can't take the heat don't get on a forum. Most of this talk is negative. I will say what I want to say despite what you think. Just for clarification, I'm not saying they are this way, I'm giving an observation of what I think SC thinks. But regardless, my opinion is my opinion and I will speak it if I want.

Don't worry it is going to get better. We have Baylor and Mulkey on Sunday!!!:woot

Sweetest, if you can't take the heat don't get on a forum. Most of this talk is negative. I will say what I want to say despite what you think. Just for clarification, I'm not saying they are this way, I'm giving an observation of what I think SC thinks. But regardless, my opinion is my opinion and I will speak it if I want.

Don't worry 06. I can take the heat. But you did not say SC thought they were Table Scraps. You said - and I quote - "our seniors are just table scraps". I can assure you that is not true - whether you say it or not. You are wrong. I'm sure that hurts you pretty badly, but you are incorrect. Live with it.

There is a difference in being negative and being hateful to student athletes. We are all negative at times. But most direct it at the performance of adults or the actual athletic performance of players. Not personal insults about their value.

They did play much better in 2nd half. I’ll try to leave it at that for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my comments were not direct insults they were in reference to their performance on the court and what they've been able to do over the past four years, which is absolutely nothing. Neither of our seniors have contributed or gotten better. Mostly the coaches fault of course but some of the ownership means to lay on these players. I just hope SC figure something out before this program turns into a complete joke. I am an alumni from this University and was a student-athlete at that, so I have a lot of pride in our athletic programs and when I see a program go from dominance to what it is now it's very hard to watch!

FORT WORTH, Texas — TCU blitzed Oklahoma out of the chute Tuesday night, jumping to a 22-10 lead over Oklahoma’s women’s team after one quarter, and the Horned Frogs rolled to an 86-71 victory.

Shaina Pellington scored 24 points on 10-of-18 shooting from the field to lead the Sooners (5-12, 1-5 Big 12), who have lost five games in a row. Madi Williams contributed 14 points and eight rebounds, and Jessi Murcer scored 13 points points.

Jordan Moore came up big for TCU (13-5, 3-4), scoring 25 points and grabbing 14 rebounds. Lauren Heard added 18 points and Amy Okonkwo 16. The Horned Frogs were 16-of-32 from the field in taking a 39-24 lead at halftime.

OU will try to get back on track when it hosts No. 2 Baylor at 2 p.m. Sunday.

Link

Back