OU Basketball: Projected 2017-18 Roster

I don't want to see McNeace put on a bunch of weight. He's ultra-athletic and I'd prefer it stays that way. I'd hate to see him lose his athleticism around the rim and the ability to block shots just because he put on some extra weight. He can improve offensively while still remaining as athletic as he is now.

Some people have problems adding weight just as some have the opposite dilemma and this might apply to McNease.

Absolutely true. I was skinny as a rail when I was younger. Tried everything I could to gain weight, without success.

Sure wish I could say that now. That "opposite dilemma" caught up to me a few years back. :D

I expect Trae Young to make everyone on the team better. Hopefully, James just had the sophomore slump. Young's three point shooting should open it up for others like Freeman. I do believe we need a real big, no disrespect to Khadeem or Jamuni, someone a little more imposing.

Don't know if anyone will want to transfer though with the opportunity of playing with Trae offering itself.

Odomes probably, maybe James if he gets his swagger back.

Odomes fits better.

A lineup with Young, McGusty, and James is going to have trouble sharing the ball, I would fear.

One of those guys, if James gets it back, should come off the bench.

Back