>>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Hanging in there with limited offense from Buddy, that is a good sign. Would like to see James come in.

Ok we are getting a little back on track. Need to keep it up.
Let's see what James can do.

Getting pounded on the boards. They have more offensive boards than we have total. Gathers just killing us.

Yeah 12-5 on the boards with 5 offensive for BU

Getting pounded on the boards. They have more offensive boards than we have total. Gathers just killing us.

And they r playin zone. Which should make it easier for us to get some offensive boards

Our issue isn't offensively. I hope drew stays in this zone cause it's like shooting practice for our guys. We are getting great looks and knocking them down. Our biggest thing is we can't allow offensive boards. Needs to be one and done. And that's on Spangler and Lattin. Need to toughen up. Guards have to help too.

Hopefully refs won't swallow the whistle if we drive...sure won't call outside shots

Little over 6 minutes left and Spangler doesn't have a rebound, Lattin has 1, and Buford 0

.... and we're up by 1

Get REBOUNDS!

Come on Sooners play like a No. 1 team

Letting them have way too many second chances and they are taking advantage.

Woodard on fire

Baylor's ball handling looks shaky. We should attack that.

29-27 at under 4

Bench doing a nice job here - better defense. Just need to keep them off offensive boards.

Lattin is fronting gathers...so when the shot goes up he's pinned behind...from what I noticed...he's got to fight to get around

I like the how the D is aggressive at swiping at the ball. Caused a few turnovers and giving BU guards fits

Great minutes without buddy. Really happy to see cousins back. Love him when he's playing his ball. You can just see his confidence. Woodard back to before the ISU game. Really like everything except the early offensive boards.

Good stint without Buddy. Just need to rebound better. And we should be fine

Up two with our best player doing very little so far. I'll take it!

Back