>>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Spangler is our most important piece in terms of winning the big 12 or NCAAs.. he has to blockout and be an animal on the boards

OU just went on the road against a top 15 team and led about 80% of the game

In the second half Baylor never lead. Hield had foul trouble and OU still did this.

If Baylor is truly a top 15 team, OU is amazing.

It amazes me that some of you essentially gave up for those few minutes were Baylor had a small lead

Solid outing by walker and buford. They are getting it. I want James to be an option for us, but that was rough showing for him

Walker played well. Hit shots when we needed them and had some solid minutes.

As far as James, I don't put much thought into his play. It's hard to come into a game when you are up 20+ against subs for the other team, and with all subs on your team. He's played well in games lately when we needed it and so I don't think today's game in the waning minutes means much. Just my opinion.

It kills me how much tashawn Thomas would have helped us out this year.. almost wish he didn't get his waiver last year..

Also was happy to see Buford give quality minutes. Didn't shoot the 3 like he did in Ames, but did shoot the short jumper and had a positive impact while in the game.

That Hield guy is pretty good

:buddy

OUReality said:
Brent Price says "hi"

61 points without OT, that's crazy.

Since the previous post was dealing with Brent Price, your comment about 61 points implied that Brent scored 61, which he did not. Wayman holds the all-time OU single-game scoring record with 61; Brent's best high game was 56 against Lloyola-Marymount.

Last edited:

Great win! Had to listen to it while on the road. Fun to listen to! Boomer Sooner!:OUbball-logo: :lon :buddy

You can always tell things are going well when the game threads only get half as many posts.

You can always tell things are going well when the game threads only get half as many posts.
I think the 11:00am tip off had more to do with it

Back