>>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

I know we are going to win...but damn keep the intensity

We're just running the clock and not an offense at this point. To be honest, when you're up 20 that's probably the safest way to win.

Big enough win should keep us at 1. But they will give it to drastically overrated NC

UNC hasn't played a tournament team in any of their conference games yet. I don't see how you reward them yet with that soft schedule

Get odomes manyang mcneace in

I have really learned to appreciate the great job of shot selection these guys do and how it helps their shooting.

Dont get me wrong - they shoot well also. But the green light they have for shooting combined with some well-taught discipline in shot selection has made such an amazing result.

A lot of it is trust and excellent teamwork.

The Young kid from Norman has got to like that..

UNC hasn't played a tournament team in any of their conference games yet. I don't see how you reward them yet with that soft schedule

East coast bias.. no one has better wins than us. No one

Big enough win should keep us at 1. But they will give it to drastically overrated NC

Wouldn't call them overrated. They finally have all their players healthy.

understand the philosophy of running clock then banging a long shot but would rather see the subs running a slow clock real offense than this. Then again that's what we're getting and it looks awful.

Last edited:

Who was saying all five starters haven't been on in the same game? Lattin has 7 and everyone else is in double figures Plus nice production from the bench

Well, that's why Odomes doesn't play anymore..

Jeeze...cmon subs. 2 possessions 2 TO. BAD turnovers

Well our bench guards leave quite a bit to be desired...

Nice to see some of the other guys get a few minutes of mop up here. Playing sloppy but good experience for them.

Our bench team is pretty bad. Making this blowout look close :facepalm

End score will be closer than the game was, but I still feel good that the bench got some minutes at the end here. It can be a learning experience.

Holy crap...if ur going to foul FOUL...22 pt lead gone

Back