>>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Big enough win should keep us at 1. But they will give it to drastically overrated NC

I agree BUT the raanking doesnt mean that much to me now because I believe this OU team is legitimately one of the top 4 in the country and may easily be the best. Keep playing like this and they get a top seed which is what they need.

Well our bench guards leave quite a bit to be desired...

For those wondering why we haven't seen much of James and Odomes lately....the last minute is Exhibit A.

Great win! Boomer!

PS youngins...next time come in with your hair on fire or coach can give your time to the walkons.

14-0 run to end the game. We couldn't score the last 5:33 and win by 10.

Great win. Get outta here Baylor

I'm sorry...not going to apologize but that last 4 min was crap. As a coach I'd expect my subs to play as hard, run the offense.

And yes...a 20 pt win against #13 on the road vs a 10 pt win will influence voters that didn't see game.

I will add, I know it's still early...

Great win....veterans doing their thing again. We are strong.

Yep. Lazy play by the subs. not good. Hate ending an excellent game on such a down note.

Solid outing by walker and buford. They are getting it. I want James to be an option for us, but that was rough showing for him

I'm sorry...not going to apologize but that last 4 min was crap. As a coach I'd expect my subs to play as hard, run the offense.

And yes...a 20 pt win against #13 on the road vs a 10 pt win will influence voters that didn't see game.

I will add, I know it's still early...

It is actually a really good thing Now the coaches have something to get the teams attention

14-0 run to end the game. We couldn't score the last 5:33 and win by 10.

That shows lack of something...esp cause starters were in for most of that time.

Yes, it's a big win...that though is frustrating

It's crazy cause we've yet to play a game all year where ALL our starting 5 are playing even their average. Cousins had his slump Woodard had his slump game against ISU Spangler has had his slumps. I guess you could "call" Buddy's early couple games a slump when he wasn't pouring in 26 a game haha. But I can't imagine what this team would look like if we could get a complete game from all our guys. Just a good solid game.

Woodard with 17
Buddy with 22
Cousins with 17
Spangler with 10 and 10
Lattin with 8 & 8 and 4 blocks

Woooo...just gives me chills. We are capable. Maybe we do it at the right time on the right game...in March ;)
Woodard 20 & 7 assists
Buddy 19 & 8rebs
Isaiah 13 & 9ast
Spangler 11 & 3 rebs(only knock)
Lattin 7 and 3 Rebs(only knock)

29 total assists
Couldn't be much closer then that

Lattin and Spangler gotta be better on the boards but that was as great of a game as we've played since Nova

Great win on the road against a good team. I know that Kruger wanted to use clock down the stretch, but it had a very negative effect, completely destroyed our rhythm that we had established in building a 24 point lead. A final win of 10 on the road? I'll take it, any day, but didn't like the sloppy ending by the Sooners.

Even with our last four 3 point attempts missed, we still hit 57.1% for the game. Great shooting, and a much improved rebounding effort in the second half.

All in all, really good game by the good guys.

Even though some of the starters, once again, played heavy minutes, this wasn't a "taxing" type of game where literally every possession takes something out of you. When OU pulled away, you could sense the pressure was off and I didn't really see any player out there looking "gassed". Thus, in a way, I think this worked out really well.

Amazing win. One of the most impressive by any team in the nation. This Baylor team was undefeated at home.

Kruger will use the sloppiness at the end of the game as a coaching point for the whole team and we get a top 10-15 win on the road.

Back