>>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>OU-Baylor Gameday Thread<<<<<<

I have really learned to appreciate the great job of shot selection these guys do and how it helps their shooting.

Dont get me wrong - they shoot well also. But the green light they have for shooting combined with some well-taught discipline in shot selection has made such an amazing result.

A lot of it is trust and excellent teamwork.

O has been on fire but also very pleased with D this half.

I'm not kidding it's like when he get to screen a few guys it gets him going on the boards. I mean he hadn't jumped up and contested for a rebound, like he had the last 2 trips down the floor, at all in the first half of this game or in the game against ISU. Man I hope he just keeps battling. When he's ripping people up on the boards down low that's when we are at our best. Come on spangs! You're a senior let go!

How's Buddy not on Ford's top 10 prospects?!?

Guys, I loved the winning teams that Sampson had during his tenure at OU, but I do not recall enjoying watching OU play more than now since Tubbs had it rolling. Lon Kruger is a savior of our program.

I will be glad when spanglers leg heals so he can get his shot back.

Spangler says ya keep not guarding me

I love when walker gives us points. And extended minutes at the 1

Dude it's like a light switch flipped with Spangler! I mean wow. His defensive hustle on that play!

Baylor, I don't think the zone is working.

Would like to see the bench get some minutes here soon.

Wow what a pass walker. Awesome

Guys, I loved the winning teams that Sampson had during his tenure at OU, but I do not recall enjoying watching OU play more than now since Tubbs had it rolling. Lon Kruger is a savior of our program.

agree 100% and i was/am a big kelvin supporter

A 22 point lead with 4 minutes left. I like our chances!

Spangs is prone to that travel call

I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed during a road game against a top 15 team with 5 minutes left.:)

Big enough win should keep us at 1. But they will give it to drastically overrated NC

Back