##########OU-Iowa State Gameday Thread##########

and we are not looking for 3s first. Keep that mindset!!!

We've been waiting for this kind of effort on the defensive end for a while - keep it up and we win going away.

I've never seen Buddy look better. He's showing the full arsenal. What a special player.

Nice start to second half. Just need to keep getting good looks and probably not have our guards guard Niang on those back downs

I am hesitant to say how happy I am with how they have played tonite. It doesn't pay to count your chickens with this group at the moment.

I am hesitant to say how happy I am with how they have played tonite. It doesn't pay to count your chickens with this group at the moment.

We will let up.. We really don't close out games.. we like to make things interesting. I hope we close this

c'mon Lattin...don't fake it. lol

not saying he didn't get hit, but it SEEMS every guy who gets "hit" really goes overboard, trying to sell the flagrant foul thing..or at least make officials look at it.

still 45-33 at under 16; OU ball. Appears that Lattin took a shot to the eye.

yup...

I'm always amazed at the interviews...the "it's time to close" "it's time to really start"..etc. I'd think that would be the mojo ALL the time.

c'mon Lattin...don't fake it. lol

not saying he didn't get hit, but it SEEMS every guy who gets "hit" really goes overboard, trying to sell the flagrant foul thing..or at least make officials look at it.

guess I was wrong...my bad.:facepalm

Back