++++++++OU-Kansas Gameday Thread+++++++++++

Gotta be the worst rebounding OU team I've ever seen.

We should b up by 20 but its prolly better this way cause we dont know how to play with a big lead

Just a bad end to the half. They had a run out and a chance to score quick. Instead they miss and now it's only a 1 possession lead.

Not much positive about that half other than we lead which is amazing. We were beaten on the boards and our offense is stagnant.

We lead but that was an ugly end to the half. Rebounding, rebounding, rebounding.

I don't understand this team. KU is missing Ellis, Alexander, and Greene. Yet their effort , especially on the boards, is so much better than ours. We are playing really dumb at times. A 10-2 run to end the half.

I can't believe this team is up 2 at the half. A little disappointing. They have nearly as many offensive rebounds as we do TOTAL.

KU's 2nd teamers outplaying our 1st teamers. Pretty obvious why they won the conference. Pick it up boys!

I don't understand this team. KU is missing Ellis, Alexander, and Greene. Yet their effort , especially on the boards, is so much better than ours. We are playing really dumb at times. A 10-2 run to end the half.

We should be blowing this depleted squawk team out! Disappointed!

This team is so frustrating to watch at times. You see the potential then no heart on the boards. Poor shot selection and no movement.

How can Kansas possibly want this game more than us? That's just upsetting.

If we don't start blocking out the lurkers then we will lose this one. We're also going to have to find some offense.

Back