++++++++OU-Kansas Gameday Thread+++++++++++

I never thought I'd see the day when this board was unhappy about leading Kansas at the half.

we're getting outhustled

One of the top three examples of getting outplayed all season.

This OU team is not good at blocking out anyway. It's even worse in this game, because KU is selling out by sending at least two players to the offensive boards. If it continues, this could be an embarrassing loss to a vastly depleted Jayhawk team.

Hopefully Woodard gives our offense a better flow. We need to get back in sync. Maybe some penetration and kick-outs

Game played into Self's hands.

OU took quick shots while KU limited possessions by working the shot clock and then pounding the glass.

KU outworked OU big time....OU is playing for NCAA tourney seed and is being outhustled. Sad really.

OU's guards have got to help on boards this second half.

Game played into Self's hands.

OU took quick shots while KU limited possessions by working the shot clock and then pounding the glass.

KU outworked OU big time....OU is playing for NCAA tourney seed and is being outhustled. Sad really.

OU's guards have got to help on boards this second half.

A lot of their offensive rebounds are coming from screeners out high and our guards are not boxing them out.

We need to be a lot tougher.

42-40 at under 16

Thomas is our only offense right now but we can't keep them from shooting lay-ups

It would be nice to mix in a zone for a couple of possessions. They are beating our ass of the dribble (a'la Iowa State) and getting pretty much anything they want.

It would be nice to mix in a zone for a couple of possessions. They are beating our ass of the dribble (a'la Iowa State) and getting pretty much anything they want.

Agreed. I thought we should have mixed in some zone in Ames.

Lattin needs to act like he's blocked a shot before and get his butt down the court.

49-46 at under 12

Cannot get clear momentum but still maintaining a slight lead.

Back