>>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>>OU-Kansas State Gameday Thread<<<<<<<<

Woodard not being able to score really hurts this teams ceiling.

Tough loss. Gotta rebound against a good WVU team. Make free throws at the end of regulation and this is a W.

Show up with more than one player that gives a damn and this is a win.

We do not run good offense in tight games and our D was a big disappointment when we needed it.

Step slow all night. And like I said earlier.....when we really needed a bucket, hield never seemed to get the ball. I don't know that he touched it the last two minutes of regulation.

We didn't deserve to win. :(

Great crowd and intensity....and they go out and lay a turd. I think we can tap the f***ing brake on Big 12 championship talk.

Hello NIT. Thanks to cousins and Woodard

No timeout Lon? Really? **** that they have no clutch performers

what an embarrassment.

You keep saying we are an embarrassment but come on, give KSU some credit they are playing out of their minds. Yes we have played a poor game but this 6-11 270 pound kid is playing the game of his life and sometimes you have games like this. It's a long season and everyone just chill and support the guys. They will be a sweet 16 team and are having a really good year. Can't win them all and some times things just go the other way and tonight was one of them - EVERY loose ball found KSU - it happens

You have to show up every night for every game. These kids don't get it - you won't win a championship unless you do. Win Big at Texas then lay an egg today.

Great crowd and intensity....and they go out and lay a turd. I think we can tap the f***ing brake on Big 12 championship talk.
Really? After one game? We'll be fine. Just couldn't make free throws when we needed them in regulation. This was gonna be a tough one because KSU needed this game and they are pretty talented team. Not sure they are all that good but they are talented.

Hello North Dakota State. Different year same result.

You have to show up every night for every game. These kids don't get it - you won't win a championship unless you do. Win Big at Texas then lay an egg today.

The problem is it's been 3 years for most and ey still don't get it. We keep losing games like this to bad teams at home.

You keep saying we are an embarrassment but come on, give KSU some credit they are playing out of their minds. Yes we have played a poor game but this 6-11 270 pound kid is playing the game of his life and sometimes you have games like this. It's a long season and everyone just chill and support the guys. They will be a sweet 16 team and are having a really good year. Can't win them all and some times things just go the other way and tonight was one of them - EVERY loose ball found KSU - it happens

Until this team learns to lay it on the line every night - they are NOT a Sweet 16 team - they still have never won a post season game under Krueger.

Woodard not being able to score really hurts this teams ceiling.

I know some will fall back on the "he's a point guard and it's not his responsibility to score," but if you're a soccer player then you need to know how to kick the ball just like a basketball guard needs to know how to shoot the ball. How we could have done worse with Walker in the game I do not know.

you have such a lovey attitude....

Well, that happens when you lose an embarrassment at home to a .500 team. This is why people won't go to games because when they show up, they get this

Really? After one game? We'll be fine. Just couldn't make free throws when we needed them in regulation. This was gonna be a tough one because KSU needed this game and they are pretty talented team. Not sure they are all that good but they are talented.

Nick, if this was WV or ISU, it would be easier to swallow. But K-State, c'mon.

Woodard is having a pathetic season really. I would prefer he come off the bench for walker.

Back