>>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

28-38 at under 4

Just need to keep calm and block out on D. We'll start making shots.

OU is letting all these role players destroy them. Giving too much attention to Simmons. That's a lot of respect from our guys to him I guess

Simmons needs to be more active for them. He's kinda lazy and just watching the game

Lon "never calls a timeout" Kruger

Lol...he actually has gotten better this year.

Simmons 2 shots but winning by 10. That is not a good sign. Guess all our advice, let Simmons get his stop the other guys, didn't get to Kruger.

LSU got some big time athletes they are quicker to the ball right now

Simmons may not be taking shots but we are giving up way too many open looks, they are beating us at our own game.

Offensive success come from running and from driving. We need to get into that mindset. D needs to play straight up and use better footwork.

Frustrating performance so far. Bad offense and defense. Silver lining is we're only down 10.

Paying too much attention to Simmons and leaving wide open shooters. I think we will adjust.

We need to get our sh!t figured out or this will continue to trend the wrong way. I know we are a jumpshooting team, but by gawd, take the ball to the basket....everything else will open up.

On defense we seem content to give them jumpshots...but unfortunately, they are making them.

They aren't gonna keep making all the garbage they're throwing up. Our run is coming.

While I agree they most likely will not keep this shooting pace, we have not proven we can get the rebounds when they do miss. We will find a way to come back the 2nd half (hopefully).

They aren't gonna keep making all the garbage they're throwing up. Our run is coming.

Those 3's are not garbage, wide open cause we double on Simmons.

I like working it inside to spangs there

Lol...bullcrap call

Pathetic foul call on spangs there

And no foul there...

How many lebron james references will there be? Is there a volume lower than mute?

Wow, don't touch anyone, sheesh, whistle happy.

Back