>>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Holy crap. They are hitting everything and that was so sloppy at the end there.

Well, gotta get better if we like that #1 ranking. They have guys hitting shots that I am guessing never hit them.

Need to get our ****e together.

That last 3 there was no one within 10 ft wtf..

I hope LSU cools off from deep or else are chances are slim.

How in the &uck do u leave a 3 guy open.

7/13?...3's. Geeze

I can't fathom how they think it's good defense to let these guys run wild from 3. Why are they sagging off so much? It's lead to about 20 points.

Crazy, they've hit everything they've thrown up there. Good news is we're only down 8.

Well, gotta get better if we like that #1 ranking. They have guys hitting shots that I am guessing never hit them.
those shots they hitting for the most part are wide open..That is what you suppose to do...hit open shots

Those 3's are not garbage, wide open cause we double on Simmons.

None of the guys taking them are great three point shooters. Those are the shots we want them taking.

Their center hits a 3. Some guy banks a 3. Some guy hits a shot from 8 feet behind the line. Those are all shots we want them taking. They've just gotten lucky.

They miss those 3 shots I pointed out, we are winning at half.

LSU has 2 guys on their team shooting better than 30% from three on the season. The stuff they are making is a mirage.

That guy who hit just before halftime was 6 of 22 for his career from three. Everything is falling for LSU. I like OU's chances in the second half.

LSU just pounded us that half.

Our defense is pathetic.. that's on kruger! Yell at them for not blocking out, for not being within 10 ft of 3pt shooters

This is the downside of being #1. Other teams play out of their minds to knock you off. LSU needs this game for their tourney resume. OU needs to come out with swagger and play like the best team in the country

those shots they hitting for the most part are wide open..That is what you suppose to do...hit open shots

I'd just say they are hot. Over 50% from 2 and 3. That's not from just being "open".

I can't fathom how they think it's good defense to let these guys run wild from 3. Why are they sagging off so much? It's lead to about 20 points.

I think that is pretty much what everyone says when we play them. LOL

We need to do a better job in the second half....plain and simple. They will likely cool off......giving up the open jumper with 5 seconds was awful...but not as bad as the LAZY throw in that almost gave them an extra bucket had it not been for the walk

Back