>>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-LSU Gameday Thread<<<<<<<

None of the guys taking them are great three point shooters. Those are the shots we want them taking.

Their center hits a 3. Some guy banks a 3. Some guy hits a shot from 8 feet behind the line. Those are all shots we want them taking. They've just gotten lucky.

They miss those 3 shots I pointed out, we are winning at half.

LSU has 2 guys on their team shooting better than 30% from three on the season. The stuff they are making is a mirage.

They aren't the shots we want them to take in that they are wide open.. Otherwise yes we want them to shoot them

Could have been worse so not all is lost

I really think lsu size is getting to OU a little.

We didn't shoot the 3 ball well. If that evens out, they'll be fine

Didn't like our effort. Didn't like how we let LSU's length bother us. Didn't like our lack of movement/teamwork on offense. Thought we stood and watched too much on D.

Other than that, we played okay.

They aren't the shots we want them to take in that they are wide open.. Otherwise yes we want them to shoot them

I have no problem leaving their center who has 22 career attempts from 3 wide open. I have no problem leaving Simmons who has 3 career attempts from 3 wide open. I have no problem leaving a guy wide open 8 feet behind the 3 point line.

We've given up a couple bad open threes, for sure. But even the guys they've had open aren't going to make those shots with any sort of consistency.

Not able to watch right now, but i see our bench has zero rebounds. Does Buford rebound anymore?

This is the downside of being #1. Other teams play out of their minds to knock you off. LSU needs this game for their tourney resume. OU needs to come out with swagger and play like the best team in the country

LSU won't play this good the rest of the year. They're not 12-7 by accident. :(

He'll go off 2nd half..bet the house on it

Let him score 20 in the second half. Just hold the rest of the guys to 15 and it doesn't matter.

None of the guys taking them are great three point shooters. Those are the shots we want them taking.

Their center hits a 3. Some guy banks a 3. Some guy hits a shot from 8 feet behind the line. Those are all shots we want them taking. They've just gotten lucky.

They miss those 3 shots I pointed out, we are winning at half.

LSU has 2 guys on their team shooting better than 30% from three on the season. The stuff they are making is a mirage.

Wrong quarterman has been hitting the last few games. Hornsby is a 3 pt shooter as well. The only one was by the post at the end.

Just need to turn up the energy level on D and drive the ball on O. We can still get 3s but we need to attack them off the dribble and either get easy ones or get 3s off the pass.

I suspect there will not be much substitution in the second half except for anyone who picks up a 3rd early.

I think Dickie V will have a pack of cigarettes and a change of clothes after that half of whoopie with Simmons. S.M.H.!

Back