>>>>>OU-Oral Roberts Gameday Thread<<<<<

Woodard ends the ORU 11-0 run with a bucket and 1. Woodard has been the hero of the game.

We're almost in the double bonus, but ORU playing Good defense. ORU shooting 58%

Kinda like the Nova first half so far. Big lead early gets blown, but we make a run to end the half. 40-35 OU

He believes in letting players play and learn from bad stretches.

I just don't understand that method. It gives games away. Think of the ISU game last year. We were up by like 20. He just let them play it out and it cost us the game.

Defense obviously wasn't good to end the half. Up 43-38 at the half.

Really terrible defensive half. Need to pick things up big time in the second if we are going to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does ORU usually hit 3s like this?

I hope not. This will be a much tougher game for OU to win if they do.

I'm impressed with ORU. The Oklahoma contingent on their roster can flat out play.

ORU is shooting well above their average

What I found interesting is I felt like OU wasn't shooting well from three When I looked at the stats, I realized I was wrong The team is shooting 47% and Buddy, Cousins and Woodard are all shooting below rhein averages That is amazing This team can really shoot the ball

I hope not. This will be a much tougher game for OU to win if they do.

I'm impressed with ORU. The Oklahoma contingent on their roster can flat out play.

Yeah. It's nice to see some in-state players having an impact for them. I'm sure those kids are extra motivated to play against OU.

Letting them hang around. Time to put them away in the next 5 minutes. Hopefully the bench can play better as wel.

I think we are doing things better, but ORU is a solid team.

Back