OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

They aren’t garbage but they aren’t good either.
I had a feeling this game would be ugly for us.

Still looks more like talent than coaching being the issue

Hyperbole for sure. No way OU should ever get beat by double digits to this team though. Not at GIA or LNC (or neutral).

Definitely some roster issues.

I said in another meltdown thread he'd get one more year after this. I think now he'll probably get two more, depending if we go to the SEC in 2024-25.

We're trying to buy our way out of a conference. We're not going to be buying out basketball coaches any sooner than we have to.

Ya… I know. Which sucks these guys can get a big ass contract without any clauses

What an effing joke, this team has no sack. I'm done being a sunshine pumper. What a clown show second half.

Gave up 48 points in second half to them. Not good, putting it mildly. Bad offense and bad defense. Our worst half of the year and I didn’t think it could get worse than the second half of our first game of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They aren’t garbage but they aren’t good either.
I had a feeling this game would be ugly for us.

Still looks more like talent than coaching being the issue

Yup, which is why I'm preaching patience. OU has signed 4 top 100 recruits in a two year span for the first time since Capel under Moser (Uzan, Oweh, Cooper, and Cole).

OU will need to hit the transfer portal hard for a big man this offseason. Bigs like Tanner or who Moser had at Loyola in Krutwig won't work at OU. They need to be athletic, be able to guard on the perimeter, and protect the rim in this conference.

Worst half of the season by far. Team needs to respond to this 1 the right way. I trust they will.

lol this was a quad 1 game .. and yall act like the sky is falling

I normally keep cool. Tonight was "triggering" or whatever. They simply didn't show up to play in the 2H. Eh, on to the next one I guess.

WVU was 0-5 in conf and was up 15 on #14 TCU at the half and won by 9

Back