OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

Tanner Makes a full spring down the court on a 3 on 1 and Noland doesn't get him the ball

Uzan… crap man, finish that… drive and kick out for nothing

Porter moser is NOT the guy. He’ll be fired in 3 years after missing 5 straight tourneys.

Tanner just gets intimidated by better athletes but lesser talent. Square up and shoot it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU needs one more go to scorer. Grant is good, but there needs to be a second consistent offensive threat that can score off the dribble.

People can blame Moser all they want, but the offense will stagnate if there is only one player the defense has to key in on. I think next year it will be Uzan

Porter moser is NOT the guy. He’ll be fired in 3 years after missing 5 straight tourneys.

Got to agree…I don’t think he’ll last 3 more years though… maybe cause joe c doesn’t give a **** about Bball. Come to ou get million dollar contract for crap

How can this team put KU on the ropes and then get blown out by these bums?

OU needs one more go to scorer. Grant is good, but there needs to be a second consistent offensive threat that can score off the dribble.

People can blame Moser all they want, but the offense will stagnate if there is only one player the defense has to key in on. I think next year it will be Uzan

Who recruits? Hell yes it’s on moser

Grant is very good but he is not so good he can force it. OU needs to be better so he never feels like he has to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back