OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

When that post was made it was both Groves brothers. They post defense was stick out a hand and wave as an OSU player made a layup.

Yes.....once the osu player blows right by our guard, all they can do is stick a hand out. Obviously Boynton saw something on film....and he is abusing us. When we are being out-schemed by Mike Boynton, then it is a cause for concern.:mad:

We finally make 3 consecutive stops on defense and proceed to have three terrible offensive possessions.....what have we done to offend thee o Lord?

I don't even think OU is playing bad, OSU is just having an out of body experience. They're not this good offensively. And sometimes, sh*t happens.

We are shooting poorly, turning it over, and getting abused defensively. I can’t think of anything we’ve done well tonight other than Grant’s first half.

On a positive note, I just noticed they fixed the awful camera angle!

Tanner is regressing. Dude has no touch. Looks out of shape and thicker IMO.

Team overall is just mentally soft. Theres just nothing else to be said but that

We just have not matched their intensity in any way shape or form in the second half. If Sherfield is going to be the man he is going to have to take over in games like this.

Cut it to 5 but can’t seem to keep any momentum. Time to get a stop now and we must push and attack on offense and hope we can finish. We aren’t going to win this in our plodding half court offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are we doing offensively?

The same as always.

Maybe the Pokes will employ our usual late game strategy with a lead and we’ll be able to get back within striking distance, but I’m not counting on it.

Your previous post answered your question.....passing up open shots to take contested shots.....sigh.

Dribbling INTO the defense and then congestion. Weird. This team is killed bc it cant shoot from 3 (4-14).

Cut it to 5 but can’t seem to keep any momentum. Time to get a stop now and we must push and attack on offense and hope we can finish. We aren’t going to win this in our plodding half court offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hill game up that big O rebound and it killed us.. just doesnt want it enough

We just have not matched their intensity in any way shape or form in the second half. If Sherfield is going to be the man he is going to have to take over in games like this.

I agree but we also need to find ways to take advantage when the defense is so focused on stopping him. See: Dick, Gradey.

Back