OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

I have no clue what Tanner is doing on his pick and roll defense

Outscored by 13 in 8 mins and they are getting whatever they want, yet no timeouts used to try and make adjustments.

Our guards have to back off and hope they start miss the outside shots. They are killing us on 2 man drive, pass, and dunk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t panic. OSU could very well go on one of our patented 10 minute scoreless droughts. I’ve seen this before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Outscored by 13 in 8 mins and they are getting whatever they want, yet no timeouts used to try and make adjustments.

Our guards have decided they don't want to keep their man in front of them....not sure that any adjustments can help besides going to a zone. If we don't play with more effort on the ball....then it's futile. It's unfortunate because we had them in a hole.

I have no clue what Tanner is doing on his pick and roll defense

Our guards have decided they don't want to keep their man in front of them....not sure that any adjustments can help besides going to a zone. If we don't play with more effort on the ball....then it's futile. It's unfortunate because we had them in a hole.

Maybe play Oweh? That could be worth a shot.

We have 8 TOs to only 3 for them. They have 13 points off TO versus 2 for us. We got to pick up the Defense.

This game is over. This season is over. This program is over. RIP OU basketball.

Think I’m about done watching the Groves’ brothers in an OU uniform.

I'm fine with Jacob because he can at least shoot, but I'm done with Tanner. He does nothing at this level.

Would like to see a Grant - Los - Jacob - CJ - Jalen lineup at some point

Back