OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

I'm fine with Jacob because he can at least shoot, but I'm done with Tanner. He does nothing at this level.

Would like to see a Grant - Los - Jacob - CJ - Jalen lineup at some point

i actually like that lineup a bunch vs osu

33 point onslaught in 10 minutes by an absolute sh!t offense......beyond unacceptable.

Their athleticism overall is beating us on both sides of the court.

King just said it … totally unacceptable effort. And again, why wait to see that for 10 minutes before calling a timeout? I can think of a handful of coaches who would have burned a timeout and subbed in five new guys within the first two minutes of the half. By this point, we need a miracle.

OU's playing really lazy defense. They need a quality, athletic big.

It hasn't been Tanner this half....our guards are getting schooled. Tanner or Godwin are helpless....it's two on one.

Agree. We need to back off everyone except Thompson. If others keep making outside shots then hats off. But we aren’t going to get back in this if we keep getting beat off the dribble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we lose this game… I don’t know man.

I don't even think OU is playing bad, OSU is just having an out of body experience. They're not this good offensively. And sometimes, sh*t happens.

It hasn't been Tanner this half....our guards are getting schooled. Tanner or Godwin are helpless....it's two on one.

When that post was made it was both Groves brothers. They post defense was stick out a hand and wave as an OSU player made a layup.

OU forced a couple of stops but couldn't capitalize...

I don't even think OU is playing bad, OSU is just having an out of body experience. They're not this good offensively. And sometimes, sh*t happens.

It’s bad when you give up about 20 dunks

Jacob’s makes look so good and his misses are mostly like that last one where it looks like ball is rolling off his hand early and the shot is flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back