OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

These are the type of losses that will put you in the NIT. Just yuck. OSU is a garbage team, you have to beat teams like these. I'm over the Groves Bros. Or I'm just really pissed, lol. Hated tonight's effort.

This team wont do crap til it learns to shoot the 3..

That’s the least of our problems. We were one of the best three-point shooting teams in the county in noncon and we still couldn’t win games.

But remember, we are on the right track! Every game is tough in the Big 12. Deepest team in years. Cliche, cliche, cliche.

Barry Switzer would put up more points in Stillwater if he were coaching instead of sitting courtside.

This was a W that we really needed to have. There aren't many realistic opportunities to win on the road in the conference this season. If you can find another one....good luck (maybe WV). I'm trying to find a path to 8 wins in conference to get us to 17 total wins, but I'm not seeing one.

turnovers missed shots and bad D

and the other team hits some 3's that will get you dominated

That’s the least of our problems. We were one of the best three-point shooting teams in the county in noncon and we still couldn’t win games.

But remember, we are on the right track! Every game is tough in the Big 12. Deepest team in years. Cliche, cliche, cliche.

Barry Switzer would put up more points in Stillwater if he were coaching instead of sitting courtside.

Not the least.. but not the most. We could really get much better spacing if we were credible 3 shooters at the perimeter

These are the type of losses that will put you in the NIT. Just yuck. OSU is a garbage team, you have to beat teams like these. I'm over the Groves Bros. Or I'm just really pissed, lol. Hated tonight's effort.

They aren’t garbage but they aren’t good either.
I had a feeling this game would be ugly for us.

Still looks more like talent than coaching being the issue

Got to agree…I don’t think he’ll last 3 more years though… maybe cause joe c doesn’t give a **** about Bball. Come to ou get million dollar contract for crap

I said in another meltdown thread he'd get one more year after this. I think now he'll probably get two more, depending if we go to the SEC in 2024-25.

We're trying to buy our way out of a conference. We're not going to be buying out basketball coaches any sooner than we have to.

We are not very athletic or long. If you are not athletic and long you better be able to execute, shoot it well, be physical, and protect the ball. We do none of those. I’m surprised we’ve won as many as we have. I said 17-13 at start of year but I’m not sure we get to that.

The Groves Bros experiment has run its course - OU needs a major talent overhaul.

All the sunshine in the world can’t hide this giant turd of a team. I have no faith in porter moser. I have no faith in OU admin to fix this program or invest in it to win. We invest in it to get the exact results we have, an NIT team. Actually, we probably won’t even make the NIT after only winning 14 games.

Back