OU @ osu 8pm CST on ESPNU

Don’t be a douche. Bryce just crushed us. And the Groves Bros are terrible. Not sure what you are trying to prove.

Your statement was dumb.
Why are you comparing Bryce and groves?
Makes no sense

Don’t be a douche. Bryce just crushed us. And the Groves Bros are terrible. Not sure what you are trying to prove.

Like we didnt chose the groves vs. bryce so thats kind of silly. Would i trade either or both of them for bryce? Yeah, i guess so. But then we prolly dont get someone else, like sherfield or like Uzan. Comparing getting bryce to forward/bigs doesnt make sense

lol this was a quad 1 game .. and yall act like the sky is falling

The sky is falling for this team. This was the only possible road win on the schedule. This team quit in the second half. This team won’t win more than 4 games the rest of the season.

It’s over man.

Like we didnt chose the groves or bryce so thats kind of silly. Would i trade either or both of them for bryce? Yeah, i guess so. But then we prolly dont get someone else, like sherfield or like Uzan. Comparing getting bryce to forward/bigs doesnt make sense

bryce shoots 37% for the season from the floor and 57% from the FT line

he had 9 9 and 5 the last 3 osu games

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/EricBaileyTW/status/1615923642579263489[/TWEET]

Yup, which is why I'm preaching patience. OU has signed 4 top 100 recruits in a two year span for the first time since Capel under Moser (Uzan, Oweh, Cooper, and Cole).

OU will need to hit the transfer portal hard for a big man this offseason. Bigs like Tanner or who Moser had at Loyola in Krutwig won't work at OU. They need to be athletic, be able to guard on the perimeter, and protect the rim in this conference.

Just asking but what good big is going to come to this **** show? Ones that can legitimately go against top b12 competition?

This is a 14 win team max. How on earth did we end up with this roster? It’s bad

WVU was 0-5 in conf and was up 15 on #14 TCU at the half and won by 9

And if we were number 14 in the country and laid a rare egg, that would be a different story than what just happened. We are a team with no margin for error, playing our in-state rival and we just got outplayed, outcoached, and out hustled.

OU should’ve recruited Bryce Thompson harder

Ou recruited him hard not once, but twice. He didn’t want to be a Sooner. He will have a great time not making a postseason this year.

Does Loyola want Porter back? Buyers remorse. He ain’t the guy for OU.

I thot we were raped in the 2nd half while getting to the basket on dribble drives. No calls. On defense we couldn't stay in front of them. They hit shots they normally miss. When we did pass out off the drive our guys would pump the open look abd shoot a bad contested shot. Jacob's shot was definitley flat and SHerfield wasn't shooting the open shot and would shoot on the way down. He does that occassionally.

Like we didnt chose the groves vs. bryce so thats kind of silly. Would i trade either or both of them for bryce? Yeah, i guess so. But then we prolly dont get someone else, like sherfield or like Uzan. Comparing getting bryce to forward/bigs doesnt make sense

The point is that OU’s talent is subpar and could use an upgrade. The Groves experiment isn’t working out. We can all agree. Not sure why you’re trying to make anything more of it than that.

The point is that OU’s talent is subpar and could use an upgrade. The Groves experiment isn’t working out. We can all agree. Not sure why you’re trying to make anything more of it than that.

Lol. Take the L

Jacob Grove is too slow. He is a defensive liability. He should never be a starter. We lost the game the first few minutes of the second half. They took advantage of our slowness at the beginning of the second half. Both Grove brothers are slow. They might be tall but 2 slow guys in the game became a defensive liability. Our best line up is:
Godwin
Hill
Sherfield
Uzan
Nolan.

With this line up, we are fast enough to defend and score on the offensive end.

Just asking but what good big is going to come to this **** show? Ones that can legitimately go against top b12 competition?

We'll see once players start entering the portal, but I agree with your sentiment. OU even with Lon does not have a track record of developing bigs, it's been a weakness for years. Coaching staff (Ryan Humphrey especially) are going to have to work their tails off in evaluating and recruiting one to OU.

lol this was a quad 1 game .. and yall act like the sky is falling

Boulder, I don't know if the sky is falling, but I have a hard time saying that our "trajectory" is good. And I realize there is nothing we can do to fix it this year....from a roster standpoint. Until Moser decides to recruit a higher level athlete, we can expect some nights like this. This was a bit of an outlier tonight, but when you have very little margin for error because of the lack of athleticism/skill, things can get out of hand more easily. Candidly, until we improve our athleticism, we can expect to finish in the bottom half of the B12 and enjoy our NIT appearances.

Back