**********OU-OSU Game Thread**********

Wow this is a huge call. Could be the game right here.

I want to hear more about Marcus Smart.

No doubt!!!! I didn't know the Big 12 Network would allow os-who to have their own announcers calling the game today..... :facepalm:facepalm

LOL at checking this. Foul was easily before the shot clock expired

That was a stupid foul because there was no way Ro was getting the shot off in time.

It's not that close. Clearly before the shot clock expired.

Again, smart play by the good guys. Be aggressive with the ball and you will most likely get the call and that's what happened and Osby is shooting 2.

I don't think one person mentioned Lon before it became public he had turned us down. And I don't think there were many people that objected once he was hired.

Damn it, block out and rebound!!!!! Quit giving up 2-3 shots every possession. Finish this game sooners!

Bad job blocking out on that possession.

Yeah. Defense got a little out of sorts and nobody found Brown. And the shot was so terrible that it basically just went right into his hands.
It's ok. We can clean that up.

Big FTs again by Ro. They sure aren't going to let us close it out without making some big plays.

I don't think one person mentioned Lon before it became public he had turned us down. And I don't think there were many people that objected once he was hired.

I know we can't go back thru the posting history, but I did mention him as who I wanted when Capel was fired. You can believe me or not, but it's the truth. I wanted him when Capel was hired.

Back