OU @ Tech 6pm CST on ESPN+

What a win! What a freaking win! Porter Moser ****ting on the haters. Pathetic loser fans already throwing in the towel. Taste it!

And to screw tech. Their season is done likely. Sowwie Harmon :D

We finally won. Hallelujah.

It seems that every game will be like this. Down to the wire. We have to win our share.

What a win! What a freaking win! Porter Moser ****ting on the haters. Pathetic loser fans already throwing in the towel.

:ez-roll: oh yeah, complete coaching domination by porter there

Terrific--and much-needed--win. Proud of the guys for toughing it out on the road.

Well dang… I stand corrected. Uzan will be a good one.. already is

Sherfields minutes need to be cut. He’s getting abused again in conference play.

Who would you recommend giving his minutes to? We're probably better off letting him play through his shooting slump.

Great win today!!!!!

What a win! What a freaking win! Porter Moser ****ting on the haters. Pathetic loser fans already throwing in the towel. Taste it!

Yeah what amazing basketball we played tonight. Watch out KU!

Great to get the win but that tech team was severely depleted. We continue to struggle mightily and this brand of basketball is nearly unwatchable.

Lol Porter oversaw his team blow a 13-pt lead and an 8-pt lead with five to play. And again, nobody is a hater simply because they have two eyes and can recognize bad basketball. We made all kinds of mistakes, but all kinds of credit to Uzan and Hill.

Seriously? We beat one of the 3 crappiest teams… tt/osu and us.

I look at facts. IF we finish above 8th I’ll be very surprised

Why don't you just tell everyone how you feel, Tiny...no need to mince words.:D

right on. will take the W.

YEEESSSS!!!!

Conversation overheard in the Tech locker room:

Refs: how did you lose that, we did our part and some extra...:ez-roll::ez-roll:

I usually don't focus much on the officiating, but that was laughable.

YEEESSSS!!!!

Conversation overheard in the Tech locker room:

Refs: how did you lose that, we did our part and some extra...:ez-roll::ez-roll:

I usually don't focus much on the officiating, but that was laughable.

Careful they may call a foul on you still

Back