OU @ texas 7:30PM CST on LHN

Sounds like we aren’t going to get it going in this one. Hope we at least show some spine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Tanner is an absolute no-show like he is tonight, we are going to have a hard time beating good teams. And I think I have seen exactly ONE back-cut tonight....that is typically what you do when teams are overplaying you, but we are not doing that.

Well since we are getting blown out may as well play the young guys and let em take lumps. This one is over.

Why the hell is hark yelling at Cortes… he’s the one dribbling bull crap that got it stolen

I love EJ, but good lord someone tell him he can't dribble

You will have some of these type games in a league as tough as the Big 12. It sucks that it's against Texas.

You will have some of these type games in a league as tough as the Big 12. It sucks that it's against Texas.

Yep....don't have it tonight. But they haven't quit and are playing hard, just flustered on offense. I have tickets to the TCU game on Saturday. I expect to play a helluva lot better next game.

OU really needs to just fire some 3s and hope some go in. Texas is immediately doubling as soon as the ball goes anywhere near the paint. Gibson has been hesitating to shoot since he gets blocked sometimes, but he just needs to space out farther and shoot deeper 3s. Would expect other teams to mimic Beard's gameplan

ISU leads KU by 1 with 37s. KU ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU really needs to just fire some 3s and hope some go in. Texas is immediately doubling as soon as the ball goes anywhere near the paint. Gibson has been hesitating to shoot since he gets blocked sometimes, but he just needs to space out farther and shoot deeper 3s. Would expect other teams to mimic Beard's gameplan

Like to see Cortes put a few up as well

Back