OU @ texas 7:30PM CST on LHN

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1480938959559614473?s=20[/TWEET]

NORMAN – After earning its third victory over an AP top 15 team, (RV) Oklahoma (12-3, 2-1 Big 12) clashes with No. 21 Texas (12-3, 2-1 Big 12) Tuesday, Jan. 11 at Frank Erwin Center.

The Tuesday contest marks the 100th meeting between the two programs. OU holds a 57-42 advantage.

The Sooners last played Saturday, Jan. 8 and knocked off then-No. 11 Iowa State 79-66.

Despite being down four at the half, Oklahoma shot 81.8% (18-22) from the field in the second half to score 47 points. The Sooners closed the game on an 18-5 run and held Iowa State scoreless for nearly five minutes.

Umoja Gibson led the Sooners with a season-high 20 points. Gibson finished 10-for-10 from the free throw line and tied a program record with 37 consecutive free throws made. The Waco, Texas product has not missed from the charity stripe since he went 2-for-3 against ECU Nov. 18.

https://soonersports.com/news/2022/...ooners-longhorns-clash-in-austin-tuesday.aspx

OU +7 O/U 126.5

Last edited:
Gotta rebound. Such a stark contrast between ISU and BU - 19 second chance points for BU and zero for ISU. I know BU is bigger and more athletic than ISU, but still there was marked improvement.

If OU wins or breaks even on the boards, I think they could sneak out a victory in ole Austin tonight. And, really, the LHN for the game - what a joke.

LHN? Guess I will be listening to TRow and KH on the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked in the ESPN app on my Roku app (I'm currently subscribing to ESPN+) and the game shows up there (but it lists it at 7:30 CT, not 7). I'm not counting on getting to see it, but I'm hopeful.

I looked in the ESPN app on my Roku app (I'm currently subscribing to ESPN+) and the game shows up there (but it lists it at 7:30 CT, not 7). I'm not counting on getting to see it, but I'm hopeful.

It is a 7:30 start. Unusual, so I’ve had to keep reminding myself. Like many of you, I plan on giving my mute button a workout. The commercials are arguably even more aggravating than the game on the LHN.

Assuming the Baylor and KU games are tougher to win, it'd be nice to find a way to win this one (along with the TCU game coming up). That sets us up pretty nicely for the rest of the conference season. Not an easy game, but it's certainly a winnable game.

Interesting. I get ESPN+ through Hulu but I didn’t think LHN was part of ESPN+. I will also double-check and see if it is listed.

Interesting. I get ESPN+ through Hulu but I didn’t think LHN was part of ESPN+. I will also double-check and see if it is listed.

I didn't think it was, either, but I looked on the outside chance that it was.

As for the announcers, I always sync the OU radio broadcast rather than listen to the TV guys.

Assuming the Baylor and KU games are tougher to win, it'd be nice to find a way to win this one (along with the TCU game coming up). That sets us up pretty nicely for the rest of the conference season. Not an easy game, but it's certainly a winnable game.

For sure. I will be a little disappointed if we don’t get at least one of these 2 road games. We are capable of winning both but equally capable of losing both. I think we also have a decent chance to take KU at home. I have less confidence about playing a complete enough game to beat Baylor but certainly not impossible.

Does YoutubeTV get the LHN?? Never even looked for it or watched anything before on it. I was planning/excited to watch tonight damit..

The game is available on ESPN3 (streaming) on ESPN+ for those that can't access LHN. Hopefully I can figure out how to cast it to my TV.

I don’t think it is unless you have LHN

It is, I just checked. There are two listings for the game on ESPN+. One says "ESPN3" and the other one says "LHN."

So unless the listings are false (a possibility) the game should be available to everyone with ESPN+.

It is, I just checked. There are two listings for the game on ESPN+. One says "ESPN3" and the other one says "LHN."

So unless the listings are false (a possibility) the game should be available to everyone with ESPN+.

I have ESPN+ through Hulu and it doesn’t show in my schedule. When I go directly to the ESPN app I don’t see it either. Probably a limitation based on what I have for streaming or in the Hulu ESPN+ package.

Anyway, I’ve resigned myself to the truth that I am listening to OU radio coverage only tonight. Even if I can buy this game through LHN I won’t do it. So I will watch ISU at KU with no sound and listen to OU radio.

Back