OU vs #12 KSU 8pm CST on ESPNU

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1625709643262578688?s=20&t=u1xYCLNzgKrXWoHCB8FAYA[/TWEET]

well done, hopefully this team can grab a couple more wins and finish above .500

I'd love to see that happen.

The last time OU finished with losing seasons in both football and men's basketball was 1965-66. We're in danger of that happening this year.

I don’t expect this to be a sign of things to come, much like the Bama win was nothing more than a blip. But credit where it’s due, I thought Moser coached as well as he has in a long time in the second half. Shortened his rotation, rode the hot hands, and didn’t sub every two minutes. Finally didn’t force Jacob into the game for no reason, and didn’t play Noland at all.

I don’t expect this to be a sign of things to come, much like the Bama win was nothing more than a blip. But credit where it’s due, I thought Moser coached as well as he has in a long time in the second half. Shortened his rotation, rode the hot hands, and didn’t sub every two minutes. Finally didn’t force Jacob into the game for no reason, and didn’t play Noland at all.

And KSU, while talented offensively, doesn't have the players on defense to switch 1-5 on us and be successful (like KU or Baylor can). Our guards pretty much shredded them most of the second half.

What would our record be if Moser wouldn’t have insisted on making Jacob Groves a starter? He and noland should have been shut down about 15 games ago.

Terrific win. We limited our turnovers (which was huge) and hit our shots. We'd be in the tourney if we'd done that more often. We have to do better at the free throw line, though.

That block by Oweh at, I think, the 11-minute mark--the one where he blocked it and it went out of bounds off the shooter--was a thing of beauty.

OU picked up its 4th Quad 1 win tonight. That's as many as Duke (3), Kentucky (1), and UNC (0) combined.

Too little too late.. that's solely on PM

OU picked up its 4th Quad 1 win tonight. That's as many as Duke (3), Kentucky (1), and UNC (0) combined.

You can get those when you have a Quad 1 game almost every night in the toughest conference in America.

Those close home losses to Sam Houston, UT, and Iowa State are coming back to haunt us.

Even with a lower-division Big 12 team, strength of schedule would work in our favor.

The announcers were speculating OU could still get in the field of 68.
With 5 games left and only a clear shot at maybe winning 2 how is that possible?
2 wins puts OU at 15-16 entering the Big 8 tourney. OU is dead in the water and doesn't even have a path to the NIT unless it gets to the Big 12 final.

Back