OU vs #9KU 12pm CST on CBS

that is a total garbage call with how physical this game has been

This has been a problem all season, get a TO and then don't value possession.

I'm curious....when was it decided that Oweh is one of the first options on offense? Neither he nor Bam have played effectively on the offensive end so far. We would likely have a bigger lead if those two weren't taking questionable shots (combined 0 for 5).

We’ve had a couple of good plays on O but more bad possessions than good ones. Feels like it is going to eventually catch up with us as it usually seems to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious....when was it decided that Oweh is one of the first options on offense? Neither he nor Bam have played effectively on the offensive end so far. We would likely have a bigger lead if those two weren't taking questionable shots (combined 0 for 5).

he is not but the o is not nearly as structured as some here claim

They need to keep attacking and not settling for jumpshots.

Terrible missed opportunity, again been plaguing us all year off TOs

Relatively easy transition opportunity and Sherfield momentarily loses his mind. Yet another one of those little things that will likely cost this team in the end. Been happening all season long....ugh.

Back