OU vs ISU 8PM CST ESPN2

BoulderSooner

Owner/Operator
Reaction score
MONDAY'S GAME BASICS
In a quick turnaround after a trip to West Virginia, Oklahoma (15-7, 3-6 Big 12) is back at home to face No. 20/20 Iowa State (17-5, 6-3 Big 12) at 8 p.m. CT as part of ESPN's Big Monday. Winners of three straight, Iowa State heads to Norman as just the second top-25 team to face the Sooners at Lloyd Noble Center this season. OU has won four of its last five home games against ranked opponents and has bested the Cyclones in five of the last six meetings in Norman.

ON THE AIR
The Big 12 matchup will tip at 8 p.m. CT (noon local time in Morgantown) and air on the Sooner Radio Network (107.7 FM The Franchise in Oklahoma City; KTBZ 1430 AM in Tulsa; Tune In Radio App) with Toby Rowland and Kevin Henry announcing. Kevin Connors and Chris Spatula will call the action on ESPN2. Fans with proper cable verification can also stream the game on the Watch ESPN app.

http://www.soonersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=31000&ATCLID=211789026

Going to watch with a dont GAS attitude..
Better for BP. Lol...

Can OU win...? Sure...will they..? Obviously odds are no.

calixte back at starter with bieniemy at the 2.

I dont even mind having to watch the end of UT/Baylor WBB. That point guard for baylor is rather easy on the eyes.

Players need to pretend they are on the road. They will get no help from that tiny crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol..thought it had started and espn figured talking about Louisville win over uconn...womens was more exciting to talk about.

Guess Kruger wasnt happy with maneks def either..quick yank.

11-5 at under 16. Good start but no idea why CJ just jacked that 3. We can get much better looks against them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good start! Can’t believe we are in Feb and we have Freeman in and no Ja$ but hey here we are!

Yup...need to drive and post. Doo needs to keep hitting that 5 fter

11-5 at under 16. Good start but no idea why CJ just jacked that 3.

I know ... we'd done a good job of working the ball inside and then he just jacks one up. the pressure got to him LOL

James likes to shoot the three when guarded... when open not so much. Smh

Its gonna be hard to recruit a player to OU with no fans in the stands. How can we have such a great football atmosphere and not even get half attendance at a basketball game against a ranked team?

Yup...need to drive and post. Doo needs to keep hitting that 5 fter

been wondering where that shot was lately. I only remember him taking it once like last game or game before. he missed it and stopped. he always likes that shot. needs to take it more.

Back