OU vs Ole Miss 11:40am CST TruTV Cox 760

We can get good shots every time. Need to be patient but have for the most part. 36-21 at under 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t fall in love with shooting because we’re hitting a lot. Keep running offense and it will be there.

Bieniemy is easily our best defender! He was late on that Freeman pass though .. Freeman and Muni giving us great minutes.

holy crap....JM hits his FT...DAMN~:ez-roll:

OMG....it's our day today! Seriously, this is the best offensive execution that I've seen since the Northwestern game last year.....where we basically dismantled them in the 1st half.

I am afraid to say anything for fear I'll jinx us. This is the best theyve played offensively since OOC games. I got the neighbor to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

I don't get the trap way out...we are doing fine just playing straight up man..with a little double down low..ah well...

Everybody on the team is making plays right now. This is what Oklahoma basketball should look like.

That was a terrible call. Manek didn’t touch him, he just fell down

They are shooting nearly 60% and we still have a big lead thanks to how good our offense is

love manek...BUT DAMN DUDE...LEARN TO BLOCK OUT BEFORE the ball comes off the rim...

Makes me wonder why Odomes was benched at times throughout the season?

Back