OU vs Ole Miss 11:40am CST TruTV Cox 760

Enjoying the game so far...psyched there are more OU fans here than I predicted. Nothing much to report that u can’t see onnTV. However, we talked to Doolittle’s father before the game and he felt this team was ready to play the kind of game we’ve played so far...long way to go, though.

Why is it that when you have a big lead, time drags and when a game is really close it flies by???? :ez-roll:

My only complaint would be that Bienemy has been fouled more than the officials are calling it.

Enjoying the game so far...psyched there are more OU fans here than I predicted. Nothing much to report that u can’t see onnTV. However, we talked to Doolittle’s father before the game and he felt this team was ready to play the kind of game we’ve played so far...long way to go, though.

Awesome. Hope the second half is as good as first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now I worry about the 2nd half. we shot so well in the first that we're bound to slide in the 2nd.

17 points is a nice cushion. Only one (1) turnover in the 1st half. Take care of the ball and rebound on the defensive end, and things should end very well today.

Wild half. I honestly think Ole Miss has shot unsustainably well, and they're still down 17.

Why is it that when you have a big lead, time drags and when a game is really close it flies by???? :ez-roll:

My only complaint would be that Bienemy has been fouled more than the officials are calling it.

Because when you are winning you want the game to end regardless of the time left on the clock.

Doo has been playing great. I honestly expect him to be the "quiet" leader next yr...with a soph..JB.

granted they've shot 52%...but we've only given up 2 off rebounds.

that is big..

granted they've shot 52%...but we've only given up 2 off rebounds.

that is big..

Yeah, D hasn't been great, but they are super sloppy with the ball. That was one of the things that was pointed out before the game as an advantage for OU. That, and our massive edge inside.

Yeah, D hasn't been great, but they are super sloppy with the ball. That was one of the things that was pointed out before the game as an advantage for OU. That, and our massive edge inside.
The defense was pretty solid till the last few minutes. They had like 21 points with like 3 or 4 minutes left.

I know a lot of people are disappointed in this years OU team for some reason. But just getting to the tournament was beyond my expectations this year. There just isn't a ton of talent here right now and this team is about to win an NCAA Tournament game if they keep this up. That's a great year.

Defense looks horrible. I know it will never in a million years happen, but I’d like a time out.

Back