OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

One thing they do that we don’t… they REBOUND WITH INTENSITY. Always 2 or 3 guys attacking the glass

Getting absolutely mauled on the boards……especially on the defensive end.

Offensive rebounds 10-3. You can guess who is winning that stat

Jacob must have incriminating phots of Moser. That’s the only thing that makes sense.

Lol. I don’t have anything against him in some matchups. But I have no idea what he provides in this matchup. We need to be uptempo and defend, neither of which is his forte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How bout focusing on defense and let offense come to you. This is about as bad a defensive effort as we have seen since.......the last time they played OSU. This team cant score against anyone but OU and that is all effort.

Agreed! How about trying something different on defense cause we clearly cannot guard them or box out.

This is just pathetic. Way to **** the bed tonight guys.

So disappointing. I’m at a loss with this team.

Do you have anything intelligent to add to this conversation besides dumping on our team.

Three of the last five games that the opponent has played significantly harder than us. Yet no lineup changes, and hardly any timeouts called when a game is still marginally close. Wonderful coaching. Keep doing the same thing and hope to magically get different results.

I don’t know what happened against Bama but this OU team sucks. This season is over. What a disappointment.

What a pathetic performance tonight after the fans showed up. Sadly, this is typical of a porter moser team. I’m done.

Three of the last five games that the opponent has played significantly harder than us. Yet no lineup changes, and hardly any timeouts called when a game is still marginally close. Wonderful coaching. Keep doing the same thing and hope to magically get different results.

Shut 'er down

Lol he’s complaining about the officiating in THIS game???

Back