OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

Not good. Outplayed in every area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garbage half on both ends. Wasting the best crowd we’ve had in years.

Beat Bama by 24.

Bama's response: Beat Vandy by 57

Oklahoma's response thus far: Down 14 to OSU

Ah, college basketball.

OSU is just better. OU is not a good basketball team. The Alabama game sucks in a way because it gets people excited. But it was clearly an anomaly for both OU and Bama.

But, can the: "The team would play better with more fan support," stuff stop? Clearly that doesn't matter that much.

This is just pathetic. Way to **** the bed tonight guys.

So disappointing. I’m at a loss with this team.

They need to give back the gas money spent for this.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

First half of this game has been the most disappointing moment of Moser era thus far. Absolutely ZERO of the momentum, emotion, etc has carried over from the Bama game. So completely deflating. The season is absolutely over if they don’t come back and win here.

We don’t do well when teams are physical with our guards when we are on offense. They always have a hand in our back pushing us a few extra feet out of our sets and it completely throws our guards off. We just don’t match up with them well unfortunately.

They can turn this game around. I believe. :OU-logo:

The Bama game might go down as the biggest aberration in Sooner basketball history. It can’t be overstated how bad OSU is on offense, and for two games now, they have sliced and diced us.

Yep. Getting outworked is one thing, but getting outworked by that sh!t offense is beyond depressing. Unless something really unconventional happens at halftime, this may end up being the final death nail in our season's coffin. Have to dig down and find something......sigh.

First half box score. Tanner with 7, Grant with 6.

NOT A SINGLE OU PLAYER SCORED IN DOUBLE FIGURES!

We don’t do well when teams are physical with our guards when we are on offense. They always have a hand in our back pushing us a few extra feet out of our sets and it completely throws our guards off. We just don’t match up with them well unfortunately.

go 6-14 from 3 on mostly open looks and it is a 2 point game

and if we had shot that way the Mo would likely have OU in the lead

that has nothing to do with a plan or coaching or anything it is just about making shots

Back