OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

Need to win the first 4 by 6 or more. Have to play uptempo to have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For as bad as OSU's offense is, ours actively looks worse. It's mind blowing.

Sad but true. This, to me, is even more inexcusable than the TCU debacle. At home, huge crowd, finally some momentum after Saturday. And this is the product on the floor. Effective FG percentage aside, we are so painful to watch. I said Saturday that Bama obviously wasn’t interested in guarding Saturday, and this is evidence of that. We can’t score against the teams in our league.

I still think it rattles us and leads to some of those missed shots and turnovers

So now the theory among some has shifted to saying that all the close games means we are a good team with bad luck, to saying that all the shots that almost go in means we are playing well and just unlucky even though we are getting curb stomped at home. I guess the only way we would be a bad team is if we shoot 50 air balls and lose by 70. But then it would be the refs…

How bout focusing on defense and let offense come to you. This is about as bad a defensive effort as we have seen since.......the last time they played OSU. This team cant score against anyone but OU and that is all effort.

Jacob must have incriminating phots of Moser. That’s the only thing that makes sense.

No block out = easy dunk. Team is stupid and/or lazy af

Kalib Boone is having his way with Tanner Groves and that's the story of the game. 8-8, 18pts

can't make a wide open 3 can't get the board that hits you in the hands

Geez. Tanner intimidated. Odds are very low that we are coming back. We needed to win that 4 by 6 and we lost it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now the theory among some has shifted to saying that all the close games means we are a good team with bad luck, to saying that all the shots that almost go in means we are playing well and just unlucky even though we are getting curb stomped at home. I guess the only way we would be a bad team is if we shoot 50 air balls and lose by 70. But then it would be the refs…

The "goalposts of excuses" are always moving on this board.

Back