OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

For the love of God, please try to up the tempo and play before their defense can get set. Moser has to be smart enough to realize that … right??

Need to get out and run every chance that we get.....otherwise, we won't sniff 60 points and we'll likely have another L. Unless something drastically changes, we've proven that we aren't going to be able to do much against them in the halfcourt.

Theyre actually calling fouls for us tonight. Should try a layup every possession

Need to get out and run every chance that we get.....otherwise, we won't sniff 60 points and we'll likely have another L. Unless something drastically changes, we've proven that we aren't going to be able to do much against them in the halfcourt.

OU has had a bunch of wide open 3's

I wonder how many extra games we would have won if this team actually blocked out

OU has had a bunch of wide open 3's

Boulder our defense stinks....we can't seem to defend them for some reason....and they are a horrific offense. So get out and run and draw some fouls in transition.

now that is the first bad bad call .. oweh had the ball . on that

OU can't buy a bucket .. even at the rim and they get it off the top edge of the glass

Geez. They get that bounce and Jalen can’t make the chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team is garbage and shouldn't win another Big 12 game.

Yes. Keep drawing fouls and tighten up the D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back