OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

on a different note Officials have been solid for the first 8 min

Yes. Many based on guards getting beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree, there. They're playing ICE coverage on the PnR. They want the ballhandler to get to the sideline, and have essentially 3 defenders on him - guard, big, sideline. OSU is hitting the shot we want them to take. They're making them now, but we'll see how long it lasts.

This looks like the same team we've seen outside of the Bama game. That game looks like an aberration.

Most of OSU's shots are within 10 feet outside of a few three point shots.

Tanner might as well drive if he is going to pass like that

For those at the game … please try to keep Jacob on the bench. I just don’t understand what value he provides in this game.

And another 2 lobs based on guard being beaten. Then an air pass.

godwin comes in and doesn't pay attention at all

no pick and roll just didn't watch his man

They’re killing us. Grant was able to hit a desperation 3 at the end of the shot clock. Other than that we’ve been absolutely horrific.

This team continues not being able to defend by far the worst offensive team in the conference. The effort/execution on defense is abysmal.

godwin comes in and doesn't pay attention at all

no pick and roll just didn't watch his man

Basically the same thing Tanner just did.

This is beyond discouraging. I’m stunned the fans have shown up the past couple games. If Moser can’t figure out how to get their heads out of their butt tonight, this may be the last time the place is full. OSU is very good defensively, but we are making them look like the ‘85 Bears.

Ref catches one of their moving screens

starting to play better D still can't make shots but that will come

Way to go team. Get one of the two best crowds of the season and lay yet another egg. Well done!

Back