OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

We dribble/pass hand off around the perimeter…then shoot a bad 3.

Pokes pick and roll, drive and dish…

Our bigs (including Hill, guarding guards) are getting abused.

The good news is we're moving to the SEC where we have a winning conference record.

Without a doubt. In addition to Grant, bringing back Jalen too

There's 3-4 guys on this team id keep. The rest id be happy to roll the dice on completely new faces. Just damaged goods with bad habits

This times 1,000. Tanner is basically unplayable. Might as well go small

tanner should be in every sec Cisse is in the game

boone is very quick and a hard guard for him for sure going small in those min seems like it is worth a try

he is so bad on pick n roll D

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but it seems odd how much you get on our walkon backup who has been a huge net positive this season. If the scholarship guy who is supposed to be our experienced, very good post could do his job consistently, we wouldn’t have to play Godwin 20 mins per night.

I don’t know what happened against Bama but this OU team sucks. This season is over. What a disappointment.

What a pathetic performance tonight after the fans showed up. Sadly, this is typical of a porter moser team. I’m done.

I'm glad to hear you are done. I hope you don't post anymore of your nothing but negative comments.

This game has zero to do with officiating even if they missed a couple of calls late. This OSU team is awful. Game plan has to be 100% defense against them because that is all they do well. If you think you are gonna run and gun them you are crazy. Accept the low scoring game and play tough defense. Kelvin would have loved this type game.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but it seems odd how much you get on our walkon backup who has been a huge net positive this season. If the scholarship guy who is supposed to be our experienced, very good post could do his job consistently, we wouldn’t have to play Godwin 20 mins per night.

godwin doesn't play close to 20 min a game

Well, that’s it. Surprised and disappointed in the effort tonight. Obviously OSU is just way, way better. You can’t get your arse kicked like this by a team for three straight halves unless they are just superior. Better coached too I’d say. Appears Bama was a random anomaly. This team has zero chance to make the tourney. The losses will continue and they will slowly slip farther and farther off the bubble. Shame because I was hopeful Bama win would kickstart a better second half. But tonight was just abysmal and a great way for the team to throw an ice bath on a fanbase that may have gotten interested briefly.

I recall Jalen Hill in the postgame after the first OSU game exclaiming this will never happen again (regarding the poor effort and level of play). Well, it's now happened 2 out of our last 3 games since that time. And we are getting run out of our own gym.....sigh.

They’re forcing our bad shooters to take the shots. Grant isn’t getting open looks

Right, but Jalen, Milos, Jacob, and Bijan are all above 35% from 3. They can shoot, they need to shoot with confidence. Sometimes its just a make or miss league

I actually think Goodwin… for being a walk on is decent

Sad. Thought we might lose but didn’t expect this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me again how Mike Boynton was not implicated on their NCAA probe?

Right, but Jalen, Milos, Jacob, and Bijan are all above 35% from 3. They can shoot, they need to shoot with confidence. Sometimes its just a make or miss league

very much this and also OSU is very athletic and very good defensively

both can be true

Back