OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

Just curious… why would Sherfield stay? He is our best player and teams knows that… he’s on an island. Maybe he’ll stay..I won’t count on it.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JoshMCallaway/status/1620990952822435846[/TWEET]

Right, but Jalen, Milos, Jacob, and Bijan are all above 35% from 3. They can shoot, they need to shoot with confidence. Sometimes its just a make or miss league

They’re all low volume shooters though. I would want them taking outside shots if I was the other team.

Right, but Jalen, Milos, Jacob, and Bijan are all above 35% from 3. They can shoot, they need to shoot with confidence. Sometimes its just a make or miss league

Lol in a game where we have been dominated on the glass and given up about 37 dunks, it’s not a make or miss issue tonight. OSU is 3-12 from three and only 43 percent overall. They are simply kicking our asses because they are playing harder, and because they are more athletic. And, sadly, better coached.

other then missing shots biggest dissapointment tonight for me is the very much MIA Jalen Hill

Anyone know why Lon didn't offer Kalib Boone? Tulsa kid, long, slender, definitely fits the mould of the project bigs he would always offer.

Lol in a game where we have been dominated on the glass and given up about 37 dunks, it’s not a make or miss issue tonight. OSU is 3-12 from three and only 43 percent overall. They are simply kicking our asses because they are playing harder, and because they are more athletic. And, sadly, better coached.

but that is who osu is they are not a good shooting team

OU makes open shots just not tonight .

Hard to believe, but the people who got in for free still got fleeced.

but that is who osu is they are not a good shooting team

OU makes open shots just not tonight .

Geeze seriously? We are about to be 12-10, 2-7…

I’m betting we have had a few more “just not tonight” games…

I love my Sooners, but we are not that good.

Back