OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

The Bama game was false hope. This team blows.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Fans overpaid for this **** show tonight.

Your excuses just seem sad now. This team isn’t very good and Porter moser is failing in his duties as head coach.

We can thank Lon Kruger for failing as a recruiter from 2018-2021, turning over 3 players for Porter only one of which still plays at a P5 conference (Jalen Hill).

It's going to take time. Unless OU gets some massive investment in NIL for the basketball team, it will take time.

i don't make excuses i just state facts

You state one fact over and over and imply that makes us a quality offensive team. Our effective FG number doesn’t get us anywhere. It would be like if a hitter was the best in baseball at getting ahead 1-0 in the count, but hit below the Mendoza line with no power. We are bad at pretty much everything except else offensively, and our defense is trending in the wrong direction, along with our effort.

OSU is 6-2 against us the last 8 games. We are quickly becoming little brother on the court.

We can thank Lon Kruger for failing as a recruiter from 2018-2021, turning over 3 players for Porter only one of which still plays at a P5 conference (Jalen Hill).

It's going to take time. Unless OU gets some massive investment in NIL for the basketball team, it will take time.

Lol sure, he also had Manek and Harmon on that team. I guess Lon should have had ten years of players lined up so poor Porter could have a chance. Something tells me in a decade, there will still be people acting as if Moser had no chance because of this crazy belief that he took over a terrible program.

:eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs:

Gotcha, yeah and par for the course for OSU to keep that kind of coach around.

Lol the FBI found that Underwood and Boynton had nothing to do anything and that OSU was a victim of “Rogue assistant” Lamont Evans.

But hey, you do you.

I'm so mad at the LNC right now. It's such a horrible place to watch basketball. It's so far from campus and old. Fans don't like to go to the games and that is why the team sucks. Because there are no fans because it's the LNC's fault! Surely, if the university spent millions of dollars building a new arena then fans would actually show up to the games and the team would win.

Come on guys, that is funny. Obviously LNC is not the problem. Packed house and they get the brakes beat off them.

Lol the FBI found that Underwood and Boynton had nothing to do anything and that OSU was a victim of “Rogue assistant” Lamont Evans.

But hey, you do you.

lamont evans boyton's self described best friend

Lol sure, he also had Manek and Harmon on that team. I guess Lon should have had ten years of players lined up so poor Porter could have a chance. Something tells me in a decade, there will still be people acting as if Moser had no chance because of this crazy belief that he took over a terrible program.

I fell out with kruger at the end but hes 10x the coach porter is. I think people will see porter for what he is soon

But hey, you do you.

The question should be why OSU got hammered for 1 major infraction while Kansas had 5 majors and nothing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back