OU vs osu 8pm CST on ESPN2 **FREE**

Losing is one thing, losing because you put zero effort into playing defense and rebounding is another. Shots won’t fall every night but defense has to be there night in and night out.
On a side note, I am sick of listening to Fran. His OSU love fest is nauseating. Did he apply for a job there?

I'm so mad at the LNC right now. It's such a horrible place to watch basketball. It's so far from campus and old. Fans don't like to go to the games and that is why the team sucks. Because there are no fans because it's the LNC's fault! Surely, if the university spent millions of dollars building a new arena then fans would actually show up to the games and the team would win.

Geeze seriously? We are about to be 12-10, 2-7…

I’m betting we have had a few more “just not tonight” games…

I love my Sooners, but we are not that good.

OU is in the top 20 in the country in EFG%

making shots is not the issue this team has had

I'm so mad at the LNC right now. It's such a horrible place to watch basketball. It's so far from campus and old. Fans don't like to go to the games and that is why the team sucks. Because there are no fans because it's the LNC's fault! Surely, if the university spent millions of dollars building a new arena then fans would actually show up to the games and the team would win.

Yawn

Lol in a game where we have been dominated on the glass and given up about 37 dunks, it’s not a make or miss issue tonight. OSU is 3-12 from three and only 43 percent overall. They are simply kicking our asses because they are playing harder, and because they are more athletic. And, sadly, better coached.

100% truth. And as OU basketball sinks further into purgatory, the uphill climb back to relevance becomes increasingly difficult. We've seen in the last several weeks that Moser can't consistently get a team ready to compete night in and night out. It's now become feast or famine with this group.

Again, how did Boynton himself avoid being involved in the penalties? He was an assistant during the shenanigans, was he not?

It hasn't stopped fans with a 12-9 team from having two packed houses. Pretty sure it's not holding any fans back.

but that is who osu is they are not a good shooting team

OU makes open shots just not tonight .

Your excuses just seem sad now. This team isn’t very good and Porter moser is failing in his duties as head coach.

Paging notre dame and their 9 mil payday towards our next coach!!

:eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs:
his best friend was fully involved and he claimed he "knew nothing"

Gotcha, yeah and par for the course for OSU to keep that kind of coach around.

Back